Pregnant

Claire's POV {Marie's mom}
I sit in bathroom in shock. I hold the test in my hand. I thought I couldn't have any more kids. I'm almost 40. "Aye Claire you alright in there" Daryl say knocking in the door. "yea I'll be out in a minute" I say shoving the test in my pocket and coming out of bathroom. "Daryl we need to talk" I say "what happened" he asks sitting one the bed. "I'm pregnant" I say tearing up. He says nothing. "Say something please" I say "I-I'm in shock. I never thought we would have a kid." He say hugging me tightly "I know". "I love you so much Claire" "I love you too Daryl".
Marie's POV
I was walking to Maggie's house. Aaron told me she wanted to talk to me. She was looking for me.
I get to Maggie's house and knock on the door. A few seconds later she opens the door. "Hey Maggie they told me you were looking for me" I say while she invites me in. "Yes I do. I want you to work along side me" she says "doing what" I question. "As our emergency planner. Preparing for if walkers get over the gates, we have an attack from people, need to evacuate. Anything like that. What do you think." She asks "I would love too" I say smiling "so what are your ideas". "Well I think take if we have an attack we need somewhere for the kids to go. So they should probably go to the RV. And every one could meet at 23 st. if we have to evacuate" I say "those are amazing ideas. How about we meet back here tomorrow and talk some more" she says writing on a piece of paper. "Ok" I say hugging her and going back home.