The group

"Mommy behind you"me and my little brother Blake yell as a Walker tried to grab her. But, my older brother Johnny shot it. Soon we run out of ammo and start running. Johnny picks up Blake. After awhile of running we make it back to our house. I go into the kitchen with my mom and start cooking some spaghetti. We finish and all of us sit down to eat. Then we all go to sleep in mom's room. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••I wake up to the sound of rummaging in the living room. I look around to see everyone is still sleeping. I wake up Johnny and Mom. We load our guns and slowly walk downstairs. "Who's there" Johnny says and they all quickly turn around with there guns pointed at us "who the hell are you" my Mom says "I'm Rick and we're good people." A tall man with a silver pistol says "that's Daryl" he points to the man with a crossbow "Maggie" the girl with short brown hair "Glenn" an Asian guy "and my son Carl" a cute boy around my age with a sheriff hat. "Why are you here" Mom asks "we assumed that this house was empty. We were here on a run for food and baby items" Rick says "well we can help you with baby stuff. Is it a boy or girl" Johnny asks "girl" Rick says. Johnny goes up stair to maybe get some of my old baby stuff. "We have a camp, a prison with gates. It's secure. Just think about it" Rick tells us and me and mom look at each other "we'll think about it". Johnny came back down stairs but this time with Blake. "Come with us. Do it for him" Glenn says referring to Blake "Fine get let us get some things" mom says and we go upstairs. I bring two guns my pocket knife and my crossbow. Two shirts a pair of pants some boots and more ammo. We go down stairs and they soon lead us to The Prison.