Chapter 1

Hey Guys, it's Danni_475

Just trying this out so hopefully it will work out and I'll continue to update. This is just a little bit of the beginning I thought I'd post for you guys, thanks to @fl0wersniffinwh0re for actually managing to convice me to post this! Much love to that girl! <3

Let me know what you think in the comments anyway! :)
************************************

Chapter 1: What am I thinking?

Elizabeth began walking along the empty road to her home at the end of what seemed to be... A never ending street, the cold, thick winter air, making her shiver and squirm, edging her to get home as quickly as possible. It was unusual... Usually, even in this weather, there'd be at least one or two people around, just walking to a friends or home from their friends, just like herself. But not one person would appear from the darkness that lurked ahead or behind her, not even a stray dog or cat that would often be on the streets, this didn't seem right at all!

Elizabeth Swayde, a 21 year old from London, working as a detective on the recent murder cases that were happening in the area. She had been a detective for the police force for about 2 years now and was already making her way to the top, only this case stood in her way. This case was getting out of hand. 4 Women and 2 men have been brutally murdered and ripped to shreds in their homes by some physco running loose around town. Elizabeth had been specially assigned to this case after she'd found her beloved boyfriend had became a victim in these dastardly crimes.
'I will find out who did this!' She kept thinking to herself, anger built up inside of her each time she'd work on the case. But it was only a matter of time before she'd find the killer and make there life a living hell!

After walking for a little while down the street, the darkness was now lit by the street lamps above her head, casting rays of light around her, but then she saw him, a man, curled up and shivering from the cold, she wasn't too close but was close enough to hear his bottom teeth clattering against his top set. He had beautiful, black hair, his skin was pale, or what she could see of it. He wore a black hoodie and ripped jeans, showing he was in some form of a struggle, a black eye and a few scratches on his face. A fight? He looked around the same age, at least 20 or 21, but it was hard to tell in just a street light.
'I can't just leave him here in this cold... He'll freeze to death! What am I thinking? Ugh! No time for thinking! Save the guys life!' She thought, heaving a sigh into the cold air, seeing her breath then watching it disappear.

She slowly approached him, crouching down to his level, trying to be quiet as if not to scare him, like he was a lost puppy or something.
"Hello? Do you need any help?" She softly asked, her voice was kind and gentle toward him. The boy slowly turned his head to look at her. His bright blue eyes looking into her green orbs that stared back softly.

"I-I..." He started but the cold of the air caught his breath, taking it away from him cold heatedly. Elizabeth extended her hand toward him, helping him stand and grabbing his bag for him.

"You can stay at my house for the night, we can talk whenever you're ready to." She says softly, gently linking his arm with hers, she took him back to her home that wasn't too far from where she found him. Unlocking the door and letting them both inside to the warmth, she could see him physically relax.

"I'll go make us some tea to warm us up a bit okay?" She asked, looking at him with a soft gaze, she felt sympathy for him, she hated people being hurt, the main reason she was a detective, because she wanted to stop people from hurt, or being in danger.

"O-okay... T-thank you..." The boy stuttered helplessly. She smiled and lead him to the living room where she sat him down by the fire and put the throw she usually kept over the back of the sofa around him which he took great fully. She smiled softly once more and went to the kitchen, leaving him by the fire to warm up.

'Who is this guy? Why is he beat up? Can I trust him in my home?' All the thoughts running through Elizabeth's head as she made the tea for them both. She finally finished making it and walked back to the living room, he was sat exactly how she left him, crossed legs and staring expressionless into the dancing flames that flickered in the fireplace.
'This is going to be a long night!'

************************************

Well I hope you guys liked the first chapter!

Who's the mystery guy?

Why was he beat up and out in the cold?

All will be answered soon >_<

Stay tuned! ;)