Carl| Imagine 27

Sunday upload :) ! Ftwd is on tonight yay! Also I'm writing a new story about black butler that's coming very soon! This is the last imagine request I'm doing! Thank you to everyone who requested an imagine and I hope I set your expectations! I hope you enjoy kk_grimes  and thank you for being patient! <3
————————————————————
kk's p.o.v.
I was strolling down the side walk exploring Alexandria, talking to neighbors and doing outside work. Ron interrupts my work. "Hey, Kk need some help?" Ron asks. "No thanks Ron, but thanks for the offer," I smiled. "How have you been lately? I know we haven't been able to talk in a few days," Ron rambled. "I'm alright, I could be better, so what about you and Enid," I drag on laughing. "Oh, well, it's nothing," Ron blushes. "Come on, open up to me! We're best friends!" I punch his shoulder. "Alright, alright we've been talking and I think we're getting closer as friends," Ron emphasized the word 'friends'. "I promise you will get closer, you've just got to be patient," I reply. "What's going on here?" Carl sneered pointing at Ron and I. "Ron and I are talking about textbook things," I smirked. Ron takes a deep breath in relief. "Is that so?" Carl asked raising his eyebrow. "That's what she just said," Ron snapped back at Carl. "Ron, we need to talk," Carl grabbed Ron's shirt and pulled him away from me. I laughed and continued on my chore of plucking growing weeds interfering with the beautiful roses. A few minutes later a huge smash came to the garage window. I quickly ran to the sound seeing Ron and Carl fighting. "She's mine!" Carl yelled. (Side note, that's what my black butler book is called! ;) "She's my best friend!" Ron screamed back. "The text book bullshit? You think I was going to fall for that?" Carl swung at Ron. "That's what we were talking about!" Ron dodged Carl's punch. "Fine! We weren't talking about that! We were talking about Enid, I like her!" Ron yelled. "Really?" Carl said out of breath. "Yes, you an even ask Kk," Ron replied out of breath. I walked in as they said my name. "Kk!?" They both said out of shock. "Uh, what are you doing here?" Ron swallowed hard. "Just checking on you, and the window..." I reply laughing. "You seen our, fight?" Carl paused. "You guys were pretty obvious," I smiled. "I'm gonna go now," Ron slipped out of the door. "Sorry you had to see that," Carl said embarrassed. "As long as you didn't hurt or kill each other, it was pretty entertaining," I giggled. "Look, I like you— a lot," Carl stutters. "Is that so Mr. Grimes?" I raised my eyebrow. "Eye like you too," I laugh making an eye pun. (Omg I had to I'm sorry 😆) Carl sighs and pulled me in for a hug. I lifted his chin to look at me. "Eye dare you to kiss me," I smirked. (Ok, ok last one.) Carl kissed me out of utter shock and made my cheeks blush. He kissed me softly and passionately, while Ron was left with out a companion.