Carl | Imagine 23

Disclaimer: Hey loves ! I have been getting amazing requests from you. This imagine was requested by the reader: (mitchs__hair ) enjoy !
{ Thank you all so much for 11.1 k ! It mean so much ! Love you ! }
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kalieys P.O.V.

"Hey, Carl & Kaliey ! Could you come down here for a second?" Ricks voiced powerfully echoed through the house.

"Yeah dad! Coming!" Carl shouted.

Carl & I walked out of his room hand in hand. We made it to Rick who was waiting impatiently in the kitchen.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you and Carl could go on a run," Rick added.

"Sure, but we want to go somewhere different this time." Carl replied.

"Where?" Rick growled.

"I want to go to the mall," I replied.

"Why do you two want to go to the mall?" Rick asked suspiciously.

"Look dad, Glenn, Abraham & Sasha scoped the area of the mall. We will be fine, we want to check out a few things for old times sake. Please?" Carl said with a convincing speech.

"Fine. But, be careful out there." Rick warned.

Carl shrugged his shoulders & grabbed my hand to lead me out the door. I had my knife on hand & my gun in my gun holster strapped to my hips.

"Okay, what store do you want to go to  in the mall ?" Carl announced.

"Uh, Hot Topic of course!" I remembered.

"Alright then, I'm excited. Now we can get free twenty øne piløts merchandise." Carl jumped as he explained himself.

We stopped as the huge mall stood in front of us, over powering fear while it sunk into wooziness.

"Get ready," Carl said gripping his knife
about ready to pull open the door.

I reloaded my amo and striped my knife from its holster. Carl opened the door and no walkers fell out. He carefully slipped into the door holding it open for me.

"I forgot how innocent this place used to be," I sighed.

"Same here." Carl replied scoping the area.

"Where is Hot Topic?" Carl asked shrugging.

"Upstairs, to the left." I respond.

I start jogging up the broken escalator while Carl followed me. Going back to Hot Topic brought back old memories.
I ran to open the door,  busting with excitement.

"Let me check real quick," Carl said running to my guidance.

Carl walked in checking to see if any Walkers were roaming.

"None," Carl smirked.

I ran to the section with Twenty Øne Piløts, Pierce The Veil & Panic! At The Disco. I grabbed short sleeves, long sleeves and anything I wanted. If I were to die, might as well die in band merch.
Carl was more focused on Twenty Øne Piløts.

"Let's get out of here, this gives me the creeps." I responded shivering.

"Okay," Carl sighed.

We started walking towards the door until, growls echoed through the store.

"Carl, lets go!" I say panicking and jogging towards the door.

I try to open the door but it was stuck. Carl ran over to the rescue. He pulled and pushed and the door wouldn't budge.

Walkers started to fill the store.

"Only shoot when you need to," Carl panicked.

I nodded my head as he handed me his gun.

The growled spotting us and walked violently.

"There getting closer!" I yelled over there moans.

"Go!" Carl screamed.

I pulled the trigger twice knocking two down.

"Out of amo ? Are you kidding me Carl!" I yelled frustrated.

Pelting guns fired through as Rick, Glenn and Daryls appearance came visible. Every Walker was shot down as they ran to hug us.

"Are you guys okay?" Glenn asked.

"Yes, we're fine. Just my ears are ringing." I sigh.

"I love you Kaliey, I'm so sorry." Carl apologized.

"It's okay babe, I love you too," I said while he hugged me tight.

He lifted my chin slightly and kissed me gently.