My Married Mate

The life of a werewolf is never simple and easy. Add to that, being not only an Alpha but the Alpha of the largest and most powerful pack in all of the southern region in American and you can imagine how hectic life can be.Perhaps even too hectic to find your mate until it's too late... When your mate's already married to someone else and not just anyone but your best friend and adopted sister.Do you fight for him even though it would hurt someone you love or do you suffer in silence so they can live out their happily ever after? How can you do anything else when he's your soul mate?

PREVIEW:::::::As we got closer to the front the smell got stronger, more tantalizing if possible. Ten feet from the alter I came to an abrupt standstill. No, it can't be! The Fates couldn't be this cruel! A man, my mate was a man when I've never been anything but straight.But not just any man. No, to make things even worse. My mate was the man that my best friend, practically my sister was only seconds away from marrying.In that instant I was torn, my wolf howled at me to snatch his mate away from Lexi and claim him as our own. But my heart, even while being torn right out of my chest said that I couldn't do that to her. Not after all we'd been through together, all our years as best friends and adopted family.

Completed: ✔