Chapter 18

A/N: 2 updates in one day?

YOU BETTA LOVE ME!!!!

So, yeah go read peeplzzzz.

----Madison <3 <3 <3 <3

__________________________________

I zipped up my second suit case. I took my carry on bag and set it on my bed so I could put a couple things in. I took my dad's camera for pictures, my phone charger, and my laptop. I zipped it up and a knock sounded on my door.

"Come in." I said placing my bag on the ground. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I knew right away who it was.

"Hey." He dully said. Sadness clear in his voice.

"Hi." I said. I turned around and gave Logan a proper hug. He held me close burying his face in my hair. He broke from me and fished around in his pockets.

"I got this for you." He said. He handed me a small blue box and I carefully opened it.

"Oh, Logan. It's gorgeous." I breathed. A beautiful necklace laid inside and it had my initial on it. I gave him another hug.

"Just thought a little gift could lighten the mood." He blushed. I broke from him and kissed his cheek. And there are those butterflies people talk about.

"It did help with my mood." I giggled. He smiled at me and looked in my eyes. He brought his hand up to my cheek and I leaned into his touch. He got closer and closed the gap between us. His lips were so soft probably softer than Nutella.

We separated and I bit down on my lip. My first kiss was a lot better than I thought it would be. A fire went off in my stomach and the heat rose to my cheeks.

"Do you want me to help you with your bags?" He asked. I nodded. I took my carry on while he took my two rolling suit cases.

"Just put your bags in the foyer." My uncle rushed. He was dashing around the flat obviously looking for something, "Where are my damned keys!? Sorry Logan." Uncle Niall apologized for his vulgar language.

"It's fine. I hear worse." He chuckled. I giggled beside him.

"Ah ha! VICTORY IS NIALL'S!" My uncle shouted.

"You know, it's creepy to refer to yourself in the third person." I witted. Logan laughed and my uncle rolled his eyes.

"We need to go like now. Paul is going to ream my ass." Uncle Niall said. I dragged my bags outside with Logan's help again and we went down to meet the others at the two vans. I set my bags down and turned to Logan. I knew the guys were looking at us, but right now, I don't even care.

"Please call me or text everyday." Logan begged. I laughed.

"Don't worry I will." Logan hugged me again.

"And one more question. Are we a thing?" He asked nervously. I broke from him and connected our lips again. Even better.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked. He nodded.

"Bye Cambrie. Bye guys." Logan said and started walking out of the complex. The guys all looked at me, luckily Uncle Niall was no where to be seen.

"Well, well, well. What was that?" Louis teased.

"Mind your own business." I spit.

"Are you and Logan like," Liam fumbled with his hands trying to find a word.

"Yes Liam. We're together." I stuck my tongue out at him. I heard running foot steps and Uncle Niall dashed to us.

"I lost my keys again and my phone along with my credit card." He said holding his belongings.