Blue Moon and Friendship

Start from the beginning

No one's pov

The third child who was crying walking along the moonlit path was a girl with light pink hair are soft green eyes, but her eyes look more gray than green due to her eyes being clouded with sorrow. But then she did something that the other two children did as well, she closed her clouded eyes, put her hand together, and prayed.

Sakura's pov

It hurt everywhere, my parents had just done their regular beating to me, saying that it teaches me to be respectful and that I would thank them when I became clan heir. I hated them, I hated them more than anything. After they had beat me and sent me to my room I had escaped through the window and was walking around Konoha. I noticed that it seemed like the villagers were looking for something....weird. After I got over my curiosity I noticed the moon seemed as though it was lighting a path for me and I followed it. I didn't want to go back home yet anyway. On the way there I closed my eyes, put my hands together, and prayed to Kami that I would get a new family that didn't beat me and would love me no matter what. When I got to the end of the path I was in the park. Looking around I noticed a girl with blonde hair, sitting on a bench, with her knees folded into her chest, trembling. I walked over to her silently, not wanting to alarm her, and reached out to her when I heard a crack and flinched looking at where the noise was I saw a shadow. Body rigid with fear, I opened my mouth and said, "Please don't hurt me!" But the girl beside me said that at the same time which surprised me.

Naruto's pov

I was still crying, remembering all the things that have happened in my life. I was dozing off when I heard a crack and my head shot up with my eyes widening in fear. I saw a shadow  a few feet away. Thinking it was a villager, I see screamed, "Please don't hurt me!" But when I did I heard another female voice say the same thing as  I did. I looked in the direction of the voice to see a girl my age with pink hair and red, puffy eyes as though she was crying. She was looking at me with a surprised expression, but I remembered that there was still a villager a few feet away, so I quickly brought my attention over to it, and hugged my knees closer and burying my head in my knees, and started trembling uncontrollably. I waited and waited for the beating to start for being so close to another child, but nothing happened, just complete silence. But then I heard the shadow say, "What? I'm not going to hurt you! Why would I do that?" I looked up to see a boy with raven hair and and black eyes that were filled with worry and sorrow, and were red and puffy, but had dark bags under his eyes, as though he's been crying and haven't gotten any sleep in awhile. "Because everyone else/my family does so why not you?!" Me and the Pinkett say. The raven haired boy say, "Trust me, I won't hurt you guys. What's wron- oh my god! What happened to you! Why is there blood all over you're face, and why do guys have bruises on you?!" He asked genuinely worried noticing our appearances. We were all silent until the Pinkett said something.

No one's pov

The Pinkett started sobbing and said that her parents beat her every night to show her to respect others. The blonde girl and raven haired girl were trying to suppress their anger, while going up to her and hugging her. She then said that she was Sakura Haruno, heir to the Haruno Clan, after introducing herself they both looked at the raven haired boy wondering why he looked so sad. After a few seconds the boy opened up and said that his brother killed his whole clan and left him, telling him to get stronger and kill him when he gets older. Then the raven said, "I'm going to get stronger and kill him to avenge my clan!" "What's your name?", the blonde said. "My names Sasuke Uchiha, heir of the Uchiha Clan,"he said. "Well Sasuke, I don't think you should listen to the person who murdered you're whole clan. Besides if he murdered you're whole clan why would he tell you to kill him? You should ask him his side of the story," the blonde said. Sasuke was about to get angry, but them realized that she had a good point. " That's actually a really good point. Okay I will get stronger, but not to kill him, I'll get stronger so I can meet up with him and ask him why he did it, and his side of the story." With that they all smiled, but them looked at Naruto wondering why she was so scared earlier. She looked down and started crying. Sakura and Sasuke's eyes filled with worry and they hugged her. After a few minutes of her sobbing she opened up and told them everything. They both realized that, that was why more people than usual were out today and why it looked as though they were looking for something, they were looking for her. But they started to cry for her realizing the saddest part.....this was her birthday. They all hugged and sobbed out all their sorrow and pain. After what seemed to be ages the blonde said, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, heir to the Namikaze and Uzumaki Clans." "H-hey i-is there anyway w-we could be f-friends?" Sakura asked. "No." Naruto and Sasuke said. She seemed hurt until Naruto said, "But we can be family. After that Sakura's eyes filled with joy and she hugged the two tighter.

Naruto's pov

'This is gonna be great! Kura-chan has been my only family up until now!' I thought. "Aww you're so cute when you're happy kit!" Kura-chan said. 'Hey! Am not!' I mentally yelled at the 15 foot she-fox in my mind. I cut off my connection with Kura-chan giggling and mumbling about how cute I am. "Darn fox.." I mumbled. "What did you say Naru-chan?" I blushed at the name and said "Naru-chan?" "Ya! I thought we should give each other nicknames now that we're family!" Sakura said in excitement. "Hmm, we'll if I'm called Naru, then I get to call you Saki-chan and Sasuke, Suke-san! They then both blushed at there two nicknames, and I giggled. "Hey, it's getting late how about we all go home." I suggested. "Yeah, my parents will scold me if they notice I'm gone."Saki-chan said while shivering. "Um, is there anyway I can stay with you for about a week Naru-chan? I can't go home yet..." Suke-san said. "Yes! Of course you can Suke-san! I live alone in my parents old home so I have plenty of room." I said to him. His eyes lit up in relief and he said, "Thank you." "Me and Suke, will walk you home okay, Saki?" I said. "Yeah, okay." She said. We all got up, but stopped when we realized something...the moon was blue. We didn't say anything, we were too entranced in the moon to talk. It seemed to fill us with unknown power, and little did we know we all changed for a split second.

Okay that was my first chapter. It's seems like a regular masked friendship story so far but it has a major plot twist that's coming up so you don't want to miss it. If you guys have any suggestions or words I need to correct tell me in the comments.
Yes Karama is a girl by the way. And shipping polls will start soon so tell who you want them to be with.