SaboxDepressed!Reader

(Y/n) pov

I locked my bedroom door still fighting tears. I don't know why I even bothered to lock my door. Its not like anyone would care or try to help me. I silently let the tears roll down my face. I lifted up my mattress and grabbed the knife I had hidden. I curdled up in the corner still silently sobbing. I rolled up my sleeves to reveal my many scars. I slowly placed the blade on my wrist to reopened some of my scars. I winced in pain. I put the knife back in its hiding spot and covered my scars with my sleeves again. I unlocked my door and went into the bathroom to take a shower to help rinse off the blood. I turned on the water and got undressed. I stepped into the water and flinched when it hit my newly opened scars. I started to sob again.

I suddenly heard the bathroom door open and froze in fear. I hadn't locked the door.
"O-oh! (Y/n)! I-im sorry I didn't know you were in here!"
I recognized that voice. It was Sabo. I looked over and saw that Sabo had covered his eyes.
"I-its o-ok Sabo-kun." I managed to say between my sobs, trying to hide the fact I was crying.
"(Y/n), a-are you, crying?" He looked up and saw blood running from my wrists. He quickly ran up so me and grabbed my wrists. I flinched again when he touched my scars. "(Y/n). Why did you do this."
I started crying more. Scared of what he was going to say.
"(Y/n). Look at me." He tilted my head to look at him but I refused to make eye contact. "(Y/n). Please. Look at me I want to help you."
I slowly looked at Sabo and I could see actual concern in his eyes.
"S-sabo. I-im so sorry."
He pulled me into a hug not caring that I wasn't wearing any clothes. "Why (y/n)? Why did you do it. Are you not happy here? Do you not want to be here with us? With me?"
I was crying harder now. My sobs no longer silent. "I-its not that *sobs* I just always *sobs* feel alone. *sobs* I've never had anyone actually *sobs* care about me. *sobs*. I have no reason *sobs* to be here or *sobs* to be happy."
I waited a minute and bit my lip. Sabo pulled away from me and looked straight into my (e/c) eye.
"(Y/n). I understand if that's how your life was like before, but your not there anymore. Your here. And here, there are people who love you and care about you. (Y/n) I hate seeing you like this. I should have known. I should have been able to stop you!"
I looked down no longer able to look into his eyes. "Sabo. There was nothing you could have done. Don't blame yourself."
"(Y/n). Make me a promise. Promise me you'll never do this again. Promise you'll never hurt yourself like this again. Promise me you won't forget the fact that I love you and I always will."
I looked back up at Sabo and saw he was crying too. "I-i promise. *sobs*"
He gave me a small smile. "Thank you. Please. Put some clothes on and come to my room so I can clean the scars."
I nodded my head and grabbed my clothes as Sabo left. I got dressed and headed to Sabo's room. I knocked on the door. He opened it almost as soon as I knocked and he pulled me into his room. On his bed was a medical kit. He rolled my my sleeves and gasped. "They look much worse out of the water. There's so many.. I should have known."
I shook my head "No Sabo. Don't blame yourself. There's nothing you could have done."
He finished wrapping my wrists and put his forehead on mine. "Well I can stop you from doing it now. I won't let you out of my sight. I'll make sure your never lonely. I love you (y/n)."
I felt tears falling down my face. "I-i love you too Sabo."
He grabbed my waist and pulled me down with him. He cuddled up against me, I could feel his tears on my shoulder. "I promise (y/n). I'll always love you and you'll never be lonely."
I smiled. For once I felt loved. For once I didn't fell lonely. "I love you too Sabo." After that we fell asleep together in each others arms.

A/n: ok I know that one was depressing but I just had this idea. Love you my lovelys.