ZoroxReader Naptime

A/n: I know I said in the last one shot I wouldn't be able to update this weekend but things changed and I'm at my dads instead of moms!! Yay! So I can update! I'll probably do more than just one a day this weekend also because there's not a lot to do here.

(Y/n) POV

I yawned and walked up to the front of the Going Merry. I wanted to take a nap. I wasn't able to sleep at all the night before. I sat down in a nice warm and sunny part of the deck and started to doze off when I heard Luffy's voice.
"(Y/n)!! Play with meee!!"
I growled at him my eyes still closed "Go away Luffy."
He started to whine which annoyed me "Pleaseeeeee!! I'm so bored!!!!"
I opened my eyes, anger was visible in my usually bright (e/c) eyes. "Luffy I'll play with you later I just wanna take a nap!"
He pouted "Your boring."
I bit mg bottom lip and took a deep breath. It took all my strength not to go on a total killing spree. I was tired and I'm a total bitch when I'm tired. "Well Luffy if I'm so boring then go find someone else to play with." I got up and walked away leaving Luffy there. I walked towards the girls room and I was going to take a nap in there, but Nami had her clothes spread out everywhere and was counting money. Better find somewhere else then. I thought about going to curl up in a corner in the kitchen except... I didn't trust Sanji. I headed up towards the crows nest hopping maybe I could take a nap there. I opened the door and Zoro was training in there. I sighed and turned to leave.
"Oi (y/n)! Do you need something?"
I sighed again "I'm trying to find somewhere decent to take a nap.. But I can't find somewhere to be left alone."
He gave a small chuckle "I know what you mean. Its hard to find a place or time to take a nap around here. Your welcome to take a nap in here, I'm not too loud."
I smiled softly. "Thanks Zoro!"
I went and l curled up in the corner thankful that Zoro would let me take a nap. I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

*time skip to when you wake up*

I woke up feel a lot better and less bitchy than I was before I went to stretch when I realized and arm was around me. I looked next to me to see Zoro asleep happily cuddled up to me. I immediately blushed. I just sat there because I didn't want to wake the sleeping swordsman. I looked over at him again, he looked kinda cute asleep. I looked around wondering what to do. I thought I might be able to get up with our waking him if I was careful. I started to slowly raise his arm off of me but as I tried to make him release me, his grip around me tightened and I was pulled closer into him. I immediately froze thinking I had woke him up.
"I-i didn't mean to wake you up Zoro!" I said still shocked at the situation.
"You didn't wake me up (y/n). I was just enjoying my time with you." He said calmly.
I blushed more. "Uh." I didn't know what to say.
He released me and looked at me "Sorry if I made things awkward. I shouldn't have don't that." He looked at the ground and started to get up. I felt colder when he let go. He had been really warm and I like cuddling with him. I grabbed his wrist "Why are you sorry?"
He looked at me and I could see a light pink blush on his face. "I-im sorry I cuddled with you while you were asleep."
I smiled at him "If ya wanted to cuddle why didn't you ask. You didn't have to wait till I was asleep ya dork."
He blushed more, it was cute when he blushed. I had never seen Zoro like this. "I-uh. C-can I ask you something (y/n)?"
I nodded my head.
He took a deep breath and looked right into my (e/c) eyes. "(Y/n). What would you do if I told you I love you?"
I blushed. Did. Did Zoro.. Love me?
"I-uh I would do this." Before he could say anything I smashed my lips against his. I was scared when he didn't kiss back. I started to pull back both disappointed and scared when Zoro put one hand around my waist and the other behind my head to pull my back to the kiss and this time he kissed back. When we pulled away for air I looked at him.
"I love you too Zoro."
We both smiled and blushed.