Supply Shopping (Naruto's Pov)

:] hello guys and grills I hope this wasn't a rather long wait I had some stuff get in the way like work and lazyness but im back for this chapter :))) this one has a surprise in it that will change the way the story will proceed can you find it.

As usual Naruto missed all his alarms he had set himself he woke up around 12 am he wanted to get an early start to his day so he could do all the things he had planned but that would not happen

As usual Naruto missed all his alarms he had set himself he woke up around 12 am he wanted to get an early start to his day so he could do all the things he had planned but that would not happen.The sleepy blonde got up from his bed and made his way to the bathroom to shower and what not. After a hot shower he got dressed and made his way downstairs to the kitchen where he would make himself a bow of Ramen (what a surprise). Once finished he got in his car and drove to the mall.

The blonde was at the mall because he wanted to dress up with Sasuke for the presentation obviously Sasuke didn't know about this so it was going to be a surprise for him(but not the only) surprise ;). After going from department to department he finally gathered up all the things he would need to make the costumes but just as he was about to leave the store he saw a familiar set of hair walk into a kink shop the blonde hid so he could see what it was that sasuke was buying in the store. Naruto's eyes nearly popped out of his face when he saw all the things sasuke had bought. Naruto gathered all his stuff and made his way back to his home where he would think of a way to turn all this around because naruto wasn't going to be someones slave even though he was into that stuff but that was besides the point. "Ok sasuke if those are your intentions well I too can play at that game". Naruto walked back to his car and drove home to plan out his kinky plan. Naruto was nones bitch (even though he made exceptions but still) he was going to turn from rapie to the rapist.

I KNOW I KNOW IM A BAD PERSON BUT I HAD SOME RATHER UNFORTUNATE STUFF COME INTO MY LIFE BUT I THINK I HAVE IT UNDER CONTROL SO HERE IT IS THE NEXT CHAPTER TO THIS KINKY STORY AS ALWAYS ILL SEE YOU WHEN I WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER