Shopping (Sasuke's Pov)

Warning some sexy scene type thing ahead travel with caution 

"mmmmm sasu yes" moaned the blonde as Sasuke sucked on Naruto's throbbing cock "nnnghh" moaned the blonde as he grabbed a handful of sausuke's hair. Sasuke bobbed his head on narutos hard on as the blonde panted from the ecstasy  he was feeling.

"Ready naru" said a lust filled raven as he inserted two fingers into Naruto's ass to prepare his blonde  "mmmmmm AAAA shit sa sasu it hurts!!" screamed naruto at the pain from being penetrated by sasukes fingers . The blonde grabbed a fist full of the sheets by the immense pain he felt.

"Relax baby it will feel better in a bit" said the raven as he began a scissoring motion to stretch the blondes ass so it would be an easier time for him. Sasuke felt Naruto relax and start to become comfortable from the invasion of Sasukes finger's. "Ready Naru" the lust filled raven said to the blonde as he grabbed sasuke jr and positioned himself at narutos entrance just as he was about to thrust into the blonde  

*BEEP *BEEP *BEEP *BEEP *BEEP 

The raven slammed his hand on his alarm clock and sighed "So close yet so far away"  said the raven as he got up and sat on the side of his bed to fully awaken himself. Once he was fully awake he got up and walked over to his dresser and grabbed a pair of black underwear and dark blue socks. The Raven made his way over to his walk in closet to pick out what he was going to wear. After deciding on whether he wanted to go full on emo or go for a more subtle look since it was a beautiful morning he decided to wear a dark navy blue collard shirt and a pair of black jeans which were not to baggy and not to skinny that it crushed his friend and company and made him walk like he had a stick up his rear. Sasuke made his way towards his bathroom to shower and start his fun filled day. 

After his shower the raven made his way towards the kitchen to grab himself some breakfast. He got his box of his favorite cereal which were honey bunches of oats the honey roasted kind and the milk form his fridge. He opened his cupboard to grab his favorite bowl. It was a bowl of a frog which Naruto had given him a while back and a spoon. The raven sat down and poured his bowl of cereal and started eating. After his breakfast he washed and put away all of the things he had used and went outside to give his dog his breakfast. He slid open the sliding door and to his surprise he was tackled by his hyper active husky which he named Ellie ( i decided to give Sasuke a dog so he wouldn't be so lonely and who doesn't like dogs especially husky's like come on i made the husky look like mine because why not ok im done rambling on just wanted to explain the whole dog thing)she was a ball of energy with white and black fur and one blue and one dark brown eye so it was like she was a mix of Naruto and Sasuke. "Nice to see you too Ellie" said the raven and he got her of him not before wiping his face from all the kisses he had just received. He made his way to his dogs bowl to fill them with fresh water and food. After playing with Ellie and cleaning up his mine filled backyard he made his way inside and checked the time it was now 9 in the morning so he decided to sit on his couch and watch some netflix and no chill since his blonde kitsune wasn't here. After flipping through the endless shows he decided on his favorite movie which was Afro Samurai. So Sasuke watched that for a bit before dozing off.  

A few hours later the raven had awoken from his slumber and realized he had to go to the mall to pick up some "stuffs" for said project. So the raven made his way to his room to find his keys which was a simple task since he was a clean freak so that took a couple of seconds. Upon acquiring of the keys he went to his garage to pick his vehicle of choice. A rather hard decision to make 30 minutes had passed when he finally decided on  his black s14 it was a simple car he didn't want to attract to much attention to himself but when he needed to lay down some power it did the job rather well. So he starts his black steed and double checks if he has everything he puts his car in reverse and backs out of his drive way and closes his garage door. Being the asshole he is he speeds down the street with no fucks to give. It was a rather fun drive for the uchiha he raced a couple of people on the way to the mall so he had his adrenaline rush for the day. So he makes his way towards the indoor parking lot and of course who wouldn't pass up the opportunity to make everyone know you're here than by revving your car in an indoor place where the sound is trapped. So having his fun the raven has a smirk from ear to ear luckily no one he knew was around to see it. He gets out of his car and makes his way to the mall to pick up his things for the "project". Having spent a couple of hours at the mall he finally acquired all of his items on the list except the actual supplies he didn't care about the project since he was top of his class and he could miss some assignments and still pass. Making his way back to his car with bags full of naughty things he kept on getting  strange looks but he could give a rats ass what people thought of him he knew he was better than them. Arriving at his car he crammed all his things in his car and drove home it was rather dark out so he would possibly pass out once he got home. 

After a somewhat fun day the raven finally got home and unloaded all of his things from his car and put them in his closet. He was rather tired so he went to go feed Ellie and play with her for a bit. Having finished playing with his second love he went to his room and crashed out on his bed and went straight to sleep. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Well guys and grills there you have it its not too good so meh this is my first time writing a story so dont expect too much from this ill try my best to make this story good.

Also i will try and update sooner i just have to plan out all of the chapters and write them so i will try and get the next chapter out by the end of this week but dont hold me to it and school is starting tomorrow so but dont worry ill try my best. 

On that note leave some comments on what you thought about the chapter and yeah ill see you next chapter well not literally but you know what i mean. Bye