Chapter 5.

"Hey Corts babe come sit on my lap so I can cuddle with you better"
I smiled at her knowing this would piss Lauren off
"Sure babe anything for you" I then stood up before sitting on Dinah's lap and cuddling into her chest wrapping my arms around her waist as she put her arms around me protectively. I saw Mila looking at me questionably and I winked, she realised what I was doing and text the other girls to go along with it.

"That's much better C" oh oh Lauren's the only one that calls me C, in the same way she calls Mila Camz, yeah..she's about to get real pissed..
"Oh my god Dinah you're so comfy, I could sit here all day"
"You can if you want C, I don't mind having your hot ass as close to me as possible"
"Awh DJ stoppp"
I looked at Lauren to see was really pissed, Damn angry Lauren was HOT! I could see her visibly clenching her jaw as she tried not to flip
"Cortney can you come with me for a second?" Lauren spoke up
"But I'm so comfy sat with Di-"
"Cortney, Now" oh shit this wasn't good. She never calls me by my full name, nobody does unless I'm in trouble, and oh boy am I in trouble. I reluctantly got off of Dinah scared of what was about to happen but excited as angry Lauren demanding what she wanted was such a turn on, my god. As I got closer she grabbed my wrist tightly and dragged me out of the room before picking me up and throwing me over her shoulder "Lo put me down!" She didn't reply just walked upstairs into my room and threw me on the bed closing and locking the door behind her, she's never been like this I mean I kinda always kinda knew she liked to be a bit dominant and rough in the bedroom but she'd never actually done it.
"Lauren what's wrong"
"Don't Cortney. You know exactly what's wrong. Sit up." I gulped before realising it's probably better to do as I'm told right now. Lauren leant over me putting her hands either side of my waist before going close to my ear "That wasn't very nice Cortney, I think you need to be punished" Was that supposed to turn me on? Cause it fucking did, hot damn Lauren, I came back to my senses realising exactly what she had just said, suddenly realising how much trouble I was actually in, Lauren hates getting jealous.

I gulped before replying "H-how are y-you gonna do t-that" her glare remained as her lips turned into a smirk.
"You'll see" she then gave me a look saying 'if you're uncomfortable just tell me to stop' I recognise it from the first time we had sex. She was so soft and gentle, the exact opposite of what's she's about to be.

"Stand" I did. She then grabbed my cheeks roughly kissing me before pulling apart to rip my shirt off, she I clasped my bra and unbuttoned my pants, pulling them down along with my panties, she then moved her hands down to my ass and squeezed it before slapping it hard causing me to wince, she took the opportunity and slipped her tongue into my mouth battling for dominance which of course she fucking won. This was so fucking hot, just as I was starting to really get into it she pulled away and sat on the bed. I looked at her confused but her glare silenced my thoughts.
"Come here." I stepped closer and she pulled me to her right side before bending me over her lap, that's when everything clicked "oh my god..are you about to spank me?!"
"Yes. Now be quiet and don't make a sound, if you do this will be worse for you" I stayed silent and that's when it started. Her hand came down hard on my skin and I bit my lip trying not to cry, I have never been spanked before, but the more it continued the more turned on I got. After about 20 slaps Lauren stopped and she pulled me into her lap hugging me and kissing my forehead until I'd calmed down, I wasn't crying but I was worked up. "I'm sorry I had to do that babe but you know I hate getting jealous and you made me very jealous today, you don't hate me do you?"
"Lauren I could never hate you, besides that was fucking hot, I love angry you, I might have to make you jealous more often"
She glared at me instantly wiping away my smile, she stood me up and resumed her dominating attitude, she smacked my ass hard "Don't Cortney else next time I won't be so nice" Nice? That was her being nice? "Now lay on the bed." I did as I was told not wanting her to be any less 'nice' than she already was.

*SMUT*

Lauren then climbed onto the bed hovering over me and stared into my eyes, her piercing state suddenly made me nervous and I could no longer look at her but I could see her smirk out the corner of my eye knowing she was getting to me. She put her knees either side of my waist so she could hold herself up and trailed her hand down my body slowly until she reached my core "Wow baby you were right, this really does turn you on" she smirked as she ran her finger through my slit causing my breath to hitch "I'll remember that for next time princess" She's gonna do this again?? Hell yeah Hot Lauren can take me any day of the week
She then slipped one finger inside me as her other hand massages my boob, her fingers playing with my nipple, her other hand pumped slowly in and out and I leant in to her finger to encourage her to hurry up "Patience Cabello" I sighed wanting her to hurry up, she removed her hand from my boob as she replaced it with her mouth, her tongue swirling over my nipple as she added another finger and began pumping faster, I moaned loudly begging her to move faster and with her famous smirk on her face she did just that adding another finger and pumping in and out fastly I became a moaning mess as I thrusters my hips upwards to get more contact, I tangled my fingers in her hair pulling on it, she increased her speed even more and I began to feel a familiar sensation in my stomach "L-Lo I'm gonna-" before I could finish my sentence I let out an incredibly loud moan making Lauren move her mouth away from my boobs as se began kissing me to shut me up, I was so close and she could tell as she pumped even faster, four thrusts later and I came all over her fingers, my breathing was heavy as I came down from my high, I watched as Lauren licked her fingers clean making me tingle again, she smirked coming up to kiss me. She laid next to me and waited for me to get my breath back before pecking my lips and standing up "Wait what about you?"
"I'm okay babe I'm on my period anyway, besides I'm not the naughty one" she winked causing my cheeks to heat up "I'd get changed and come down quick if I was you, the girls might come up soon" and with that she unlocked the door and walked out closing it.

I got redressed and went into my bathroom splashing some water on my face in hopes to cool down, i retired my hair in a messy bun as it had fallen down and walked downstairs going to the kitchen and getting some ice water before going back into the lounge and going to sit with Dinah. I looked at Lauren and she raised her eyebrows at me giving me a 'do you want me to remind you of what just happened again?' look, I turned around and walked over to where Lo was and sat next to her cuddling into her side, she kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "Good girl babe" I blushed instantly before looking up at her "what did you say to the girls?"
"I said that we went to your room and just talked things out"
"And they believed you"
"Well, I think they kind of knew especially Dinah and Mani they were giving me that look they always do, Mila obviously knew but didn't want to think of her little sister and bestfriend having sex and Ally is well Ally and that would be unholy of her to think about" I chuckled and cuddled further into her "I'm definitely feeling better now" Lauren just smirked. Of course Lauren would smirk. It's Lauren.