Chapter 4.

Okay so it was now Friday and I woke up feeling shitty as fuck so I decided to have the day off from school, mom told me to get better before she left at 8 going to the studio leaving me to drop Sofi and Ava off at school/kindergarten which I volunteered to do. I made sure the girls were up and got Ava ready and helping Sofi with her tie (part of her burgundy uniform..btw so fricken cute) I put her hair half up half down leaving it to rest just above her hips similar to mine, I quickly changed into some sweatpants and a tank top before shoving my hair up in a messy bun, I gave them breakfast and put their car seats in my car before putting them in them and getting in myself. I put my shades on and started the car reversing out of the driveway and made my way towards Sofi's school as she has to get dropped off first, I took Ava out of her seat and balanced her on my hip while getting Sofi out holding her hand and walking to the school, I kissed her forehead and told her to be good before she ran in excitedly. I greeted the teachers quickly before walking back to the car and putting Ava back in her car seat "Ready for kindergarten champ?" Ava nodded whilst sucking her thumb, I smiled and started the drive.

I again took her out of her seat and this time held her hand as we walked into kindergarten, I greeted the teachers and gave her a hug and kisses her head waving goodbye as the teacher took her in. I then drove home and went to my room turning the tv on and going onto Netflix clicking a random show. I got my phone out and texted the girls "Do you guys have to go to the studio today?" I got a reply working 10 minutes from Mani
"Yeah but only until 1 why?"
"I'm at home sick"
Lauren instantly replied hearing this
"What? Babe are you okay?" I started to type but apparently I was taking too long as Lauren called me
Lauren
Cortney

Babe are you okay?
If you'd have given me time to reply you would know I'm fine it's just a little sto-
I quickly got out of bed dropping my phone and rushing not to the toilet as I felt a wave of nausea rushing over me, ew puke.
Once I was gone throwing up I went back to my phone, I put it to my hear hearing Lauren shouting my name
Sorry Lo, I just threw up
Ew, okay, are you gonna be alright while we go the studio?
Lauren I'll be fine, I'm nearly 18 I can handle myself I have a child for Christ sake
I know I know okay, feel better I love you
I love you too

I got back in bed and cuddled up to the duvet before I knew it I was fast asleep.
I woke up to someone softly shaking me "Babe wake up I made you soup" I opened my eyes slowly to see Lauren standing by my bedside with a bowl of soup in her hands, she placed it on the side and I smiled thanking her, I looked past Lauren to see the rest of the girls standing there "You okay lil sis?"
"I'm fine Cami" I said smiling at her trying to get rid of the concern on her face. She returned the smile and I sat up in bed and Lauren took that as a sign to pass me the soup, I took the bowl and rested it on my chest taking the spoon from her and smiling at the girls. Being as I had a very big bed the girls all climbed in
From left to right it was: Ally, Mani, Lauren, Me, Mila, Dinah. After eating my soup I shifted down the bed so I was lying and comfy and the girls all snuggled into either me or each other and once again I slowly fell asleep as did they.

I woke up to my alarm, I checked the time realising it was time to collect the girls from school, I quickly hopped out of bed trying not to wake the girls which obviously didn't work as soon enough I had 5 girls asking what I was doing "I gotta go pick the girls up, you wanna come?" Being as my car was physically not big enough for all of us let alone adding Sof and Ava to the mix Mani, Ally and Mila decided to stay home. I said bye to the three that were staying and jumped in my car hearing Dinah call shotgun, Lauren of course complained and grumpily got in the back with her arms crossed and a pout on her face "Awh my girlfriend is adorable" she smiled slightly at my words before glaring at Dinah through the mirror causing me and Dj to chuckle.

We went and picked Ava up first and after having a quick conversation with her teachers we got in the car and strapped her up, when we got to Sofi's school we all got out to see her waiting for us, as soon as she saw Dinah she ran towards her "Aunt Dinahsaur" Dinah picked her up spinning her in the air causing her to giggle "Hey what about me?" Lauren moaned from beside me "Aunt Lo I was getting to you" she said rolling her eyes causing me and Dinah to laugh, Lauren rolled her eyes at us and leant down hugging Sofi before I leant down with Ava on my hip and hugged her, she kissed Ava's cheek causing her to giggle and we all walked to the car after Sofi yelled bye to her teachers.

After we got home I was feeling a little better so I asked Sof and Ava if they wanted lasagna and obviously Mila was the first one to shout yes even though I didn't offer it to her I laughed and got the ingredients out making enough for everyone and saving a big bit for my mom knowing it was her favourite. I felt arms wrap around my waist as I was cooking "hey there beautiful"
"Hey babe"
"You're such a good cook and mom I swear to god, it makes me fall more in love with you" I blushed turning around smiling
"I love you too I said as I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her"
I pulled away smiling
"Right I gotta finish making everyone's dinner so pop a squat and I'll shout you when it's done" she sighed before walking into the lounge with the others while I continued to make the lasagna.
~~~
"FOOD'S READY!!"
Mila came running in grabbing her bowl of lasagna and ran back to the lounge sitting on the couch, the other girls followed suit but not as quickly. I grabbed my bowl and followed them sitting next to Dinah on the couch, I looked at Lauren to see her pouting at me, I smirked before resting my head on Dinah's shoulder, Lauren's pout turned to a glare as Dinah instinctively put her arm around my waist and pulled me into her. I smirked, I've got a plan.

I leant up to Dinah's ear
"Hey Dj I wanna make Lauren jealous, will you help me?"
She smirked before replying
"Of course my little prankster"
I smiled at her before leaning up and kissing her cheek, I glanced at Lauren to see she was now full on glaring at me and Dinah, this will be fun..