Chapter 4

"Under the bed!" Brooklyn whispered frantically. Adam started shoving her clothes under the bed and Brooklyn zipped up her suitcase and threw it in her closet while grabbing her school bag out. As her father stumbled up the steps Brooklyn yanked out her science binder and threw it on her desk running to sit on the desk chair as Adam kicked the last of the clothes under the bed and stood beside the desk.

"Brooklyn? Are you in there?" Her father yelled through the door.

"Ya dad, me and Adam are working on science why?" The doorknob started jiggling but it wouldn't open because Brooklyn had locked it. There was silence outside the door and Brooklyn stood up and walked towards it, placing her ear against the wood. "Dad?" Suddenly there was a loud bang on the door and she could feel it shake against her face.

"Get back!" Adam said worriedly, pulling Brooklyn away from the door and to the wall farthest from it.

There were three more loud bangs on the door till it finally gave way and fell to the floor, the hinges splitting in half. "When you have a boy in your room you leave the door open." Her father growled, glancing around the room. "What's that?!" He screamed.

"Oh. Crap."

---------

Hey guys sorry for the short update! Ill update a longer chapter next time! And I want to dedicate this to soccergracie for continuing to read and giving me positive feedback, I really appreciate it!