Chapter Twelve: The Meeting (Part II)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

I was serious about that. Any threats to the team would be eliminated. I wouldn’t hesitate to kill a single one of these niggas. There was too much at stake with this. It was more than just me and Keish’s lives on the line. It was all of our lives.

“Along with this no one is to travel alone, anymore. Take someone with you, even if it’s just to the grocery store. Be on guard, stay armed with a weapon, don’t be so far from your damn car that you can’t make a quick get away,” I recited the list of new precautionary actions that were to be taken. “Avoid the club as much as possible…”

Keish

I blinked as Angel began to list the new precautions that all of us were to take. No going anywhere alone, no clubs, no parties. Nothing, but simple things. What the hell was this nigga on? He honestly expected the lot of us to stop living our lives because of them North end niggas were creeping closer. That wasn’t likely to happen. I already barely had a life between work and all that shit. I need to be able to go places kick back and chill. Shit, I ain’t know about him or any of his boys, but I was going out this weekend.

It was already preplanned.

This nigga wanted us to be living like nuns in hiding and shit. Somehow, I didn’t think this was going to be fun. And I knew somewhere in that scheming mind of his that, he thought that I was going to be staying with him for as long as this threat was. I was contemplating it. I figured it’d be one of the safest places to be. My own little ass apartment was one of the most unprotected places ever. Besides, admittedly Angel had my attention.

In the manner of a few hours he had shed himself in a new light. One that I couldn’t seem to resist being intrigued by. For the first time in years I was viewing Angel as a man rather than a massive blob of destruction and it was wrecking-havoc on my senses.

Just sitting here on his lap made me realize exactly how susceptible to him I had become. I had protested to sitting here on his lap because somewhere deep down inside I liked it. It was a terrifying thing to admit, especially to myself.

Angel was a drug dealer, not just any drug dealer either. He was like the Big Bad of the East and getting involved with him would mean so many things. I wasn’t sure if I was ready for all that. Biting my bottom lip, I contemplated for a moment what it would be like to just for one day let down my guard, relax and allow Angel to spit his game without shutting him down.

Sure, kissing him was hot and it let my guard down for those few moments, but it always left me wondering about other things. Of course, I’d never let him know about that because men took shit like that and ran for the hills with it. Sighing wistfully, I moved around a bit and felt Angel’s ever persistent hardness brush against my ass. I wasn’t even able to stop the reaction of my body when I had first felt it. All I could do was think, “Damn that nigga packing.”

Groaning inwardly, I glanced over at Maria to squash my thoughts and she stared back at me with a bit of smile on her face. Her eyes screamed at me with amusement. She knew what my dilemma was and she found it utterly amusing. Damn Angel for lying to her earlier, now she’d believe anything between the two of us had something to do with sex. And knowing her, she’d open her big mouth and tell Viktor. Then I’d never hear the end of it because all Viktor would do was tease me about it and make suggestive comments around Angel, which in turn would enlighten others to the idea that something was going on between us.

I wasn’t sure that there was.

All I knew was that I was definitely in lust.

Down Chickजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें