Chapter Thirteen: Infatuated With You

Before the meeting…

“What the fuck is taking you so long in there, bro?!”

Ale’s voice floated through the bathroom and I kissed my teeth in response. What the hell he care for? He wasn’t trying to do what Keish had asked of us at all. She’d asked for us to try and be over at this nigga Diablo’s place within the next hour. Instead, he and Miguel were still fucking around with their hos. I swear sometimes I just wanted to kick both of them the fuck out. They was always on that same bullshit.

Fucking hos, fucking hos, texting hos to come over to fuck them, fucking hos, going to scout for new hos, and then fucking hos.

Them niggas lives was on this huge as repeat. You could almost rewind that shit and figure out how it was between them. If they were ever two niggas that should’ve been born twins, it was those two. Money and hos was all that they cared about and to top it all off. That nigga Miguel was always trying to push up on Keisha when he thought I wasn’t around.

That wasn’t even cool. He knew how I felt about her. I’d been working on getting her to give me a chance and every time, she came knocking, his man whoring ass came get in the way and shit. It didn’t matter that we both knew that he didn’t stand a chance. It was the principle. She was practically my shorty and he was still hitting on her.

We’d gotten into a fight about that the other day over that shit.

Keisha was already half paranoid about niggas and shit. Luckily for me, she trusted me. We was cool. She had a good idea that I wanted her for my own, but she just brushed it off. I wasn’t tripping though, I was sure that she’d come to me in her own time.

The sound of Ale banging on the door, sent a small smile over my mouth. The nigga was probably reeking of sex and ready to get his ass in the shower and wash it off. Or start a sex session in the shower. At that though, I grimaced. Ugh, nasty muthafuckas. Always bringing hos back to the house.

Looking in the mirror, I continued to brush my hair. Once that was done I adjusted my clothes and glanced in the mirror to make sure that everything was just the way that I wanted it.

“Damn man! What the fuck?” Miguel shouted, joining Ale. “Nigga fuck yo pretty boy routine. A nigga gotta piss!”

“It’s gone have to wait. I’m a bit busy right now. Go back to yo hos. I mean y’all did keep me up all night and shit with them hos screaming and shit. acting like this damn house made of sound proof walls.”

Miguel groaned loudly. “Nah, fuck that. I gotta piss and if you don’t hurry up, I’m gone piss in yo room.”

I chuckled at that for a moment before grimacing. I should’ve got my own place or convinced Keisha to let me move in with her. Now that right there would’ve been heaven. All that sexy ass caramel brown skin and those curves just right there in my view. Waking up knowing that she was there and I could see her and speak to her.

Lifting one leg up to the edge of the tub, I tied the laces on the shoes. Satisfied and half scared that Miguel would piss in my room, I opened the bathroom door and stepped out with my brush in my hand.

“Finally!” Ale exclaimed, as I scanned the hallway.

A woman stood leaning against Miguel’s door with an amused expression on her face. The only thing that she had on was a pair of Miguel’s boxers and his wife beater. I could see the curves of her breasts through the shirt. Her long dark brown hair fell to waist in curls. Her Latino roots were obvious as was the fact that she was checking me out. She was beautiful that was for sure. She looked familiar. I wasn’t sure why, but she did. As if I had seen her somewhere before. As I examined all of her fine butter pecan skin and those beautiful grey eyes I couldn’t help but admire her beauty.