39. [the crazy bunch]

Start from the beginning

"I thought yall were friends" Nadia stated but she knew. "You knew, stop it with this act. You just keep giving me more and more reason not to like your ass" I walked into Aug dressing room sitting in the chair.

"Baybeh, I got Nadia don't worry about it but my otha baybeh hea'" He kissed Melody's cheek. As August got closer she reached for me. "Go ahead" He smiled "You know babies know when women are pregnant" He continued.

"Hey lil Aug" I touched her cheek. She had a head full of curls, she was just such a beautiful baby. I heard the camera sound looking up I seen August with his camera out. "Why you playing with her mama like that" I laughed "This my baby too" August grabbed her

"Come on they out hea' talking with Ush" He grabbed my hand. "Whoa Yung you just got all the beauties huh" Usher had his arm around my mama shoulder "Hey Usher" I waved

"This my lady Emerson, and this my lil lady Melody" August introduced us to Usher. "So this the one I been hearing so much about" Usher grabbed me into a hug. "So you be talking about me" I looked at Aug.

"Just a lil bit ya know" Aug shrugged.

We talked with Usher for about another 15 minutes before he left to get started on his wardrobe. August sent us out to the crowd once Mama Shelia showed up. The LA crowd was totally different from the crowds I've seen in Atlanta and Texas it made me want to go on the road with Aug and get a feel for how people rocked with him else where.

Nadia and Lauryn became like best friends during the show, I mean they were taking pictures and everything. I guess she needed a friend in somebody because she wasn't gone find one in me with all the stupid shit she was doing.

Thanksgiving Dinner

Lauryn

"Hey beautiful" I tickled Melody as she lay in her crib. "Let's get you up and ready to go see daddy" I scooped her up placing kisses all over her face. Me and Melody headed out the guesthouse in to the main house to find my mama putting icing on a cake.

"Ma, I told you not to make nothing for them. Believe me they don't want it, plus August girlfriend is like a baker or whatever" I rolled my eyes. "I'm just tryna make it look like I care, hell I don't wanna go there tonight only doing it for my little dumpling" She came over kissing Melody's cheek. "Aren't we all just doing it for the baby" I turned to walk back to the guest house "Leave the cake here please" I looked back at my mama "Fine" She walked off .

"We gone put the baby on a pretty outfit today" I picked out something nice for Melody to put on, nothing to fancy though.

Once I got Melody ready, I was next. I put on my little red dress and heel not bothering to curl my hair I just left it straight. I grabbed my baby bag, and my baby and we headed in the main house to see everybody ready already.

Yes, I was taking my family with me or my baby was not going to Thanksgiving dinner. George was here, Ron and his girlfriend were coming, Parker, Stacey, and my mama.

"Hey big bro" I smiled at George "Sup" He nodded he still was acting funny since we were in Atlanta and he went out to talk to Emerson. I asked him what she say and he wouldn't tell me. "Let's go get this shit over with" I mumbled "Watch it Lauryn" My mama eyed me "Sorry"

I rode with George and my mama , it was pure silence in the car especially since Melody was sleep. "I see somebody tryna be impressive tonight" My mama said as we pulled up to the gate waiting for it to open. The gate open and we pulled up the driveway. Yeah August over did it with this house, who he tryna fool.

"Please behave yall" George looked back at us as we stood at the door. "Welcome guys" Nadia answered the moving to the side "I see red is the color of the night" She gave me a side hug "I see I looked her up and down.