39. [the crazy bunch]

Em, Lauryn, Nadia, and Joie in the MM for Thanksgiving in Cali. Lady in the red dress girl you a killa! 😈 enjoy this chapter. How y'all feeling about Nadia....be honest. 😬😬 Let me say this, I don't edit these chapters, I just post them...So some stuff come out the wrong way or misspelled a lot. I'm going to go back and edit the entire book once I reach chapter 50 bare with the kid. 

Emerson

"Kay, slow down please we do not wanna be at the hospital out here today" I yelled out as Kay Kay ran through the living room yet again. "I told you to go outside anyway, you hurt yaself we not going ta no docta" Cha yelled out.

"Okay man" Kay stomped out side "Get ha, I swea" Cha rolled her eyes. Being out here in Cali was weird the fact that August got the whole family out here because Lauryn stubborn ass didn't wanna come to Atlanta, mad me a bit upset.

"See you play too damn much" Tima huffed coming in the living room with Travis following her. "Damn mean ass I apologized like five times, let me fix it" Trav kissed her cheek "How" Tima smirked "you know how" Trav smirked back.

"Eww, we are right here" I laughed. "Oh my bad" Travis sat next to her

"So, we are doing all the cooking right" I looked from Cha to Travis and Tima "Of course, cause I'm not eating nothing Lauryn make" Tima shook her head. "Fasho I'm in thea' with my famous turkey" Trav popped his imaginary collar.

"Travis I swear if you burn that turkey again this year cause you wanna drink" I eyed him "I ain't gone drink until I done finished with the turkey, I promise" He laughed

The front door can be heard opening before August and crew appeared shortly in front of us. "This yours Aug" Nadia attempted to hand Aug a drink. "Nah I got mine, that's Era shit" Aug walked toward me. "Hey baybeh" He kissed my lips. "Hey love, how was sound check" I asked

"Cool, why yall not getting ready" He lay in my lap. "Oh we going" I honestly didn't know "According to ya mama Usher her new baby daddy she tryna get on that" He laughed "Oh my God, no" I laughed with him.

"I guess, I can go get ready" I pushed August off me getting up going upstairs. The house he rented for the week was beautiful. It was huge, way bigger than our house back home in Atlanta. He wanted Thanksgiving to be one to remember for his guest. Me on the other hand I was ready to get this over with.

I threw on something simple but cute, because August fans be tryna go on IG so I had to keep it together and not get caught slipping.

--

"I need him to do some throwbacks like Bedtime, oo yeah that's my favorite" My mama rambled on and on. She'd been talking about Usher since we left the house. "Ma Usher don't want you" I laughed

She smacked her lips "Girl you a hater, you got you a singer I need me one" She rolled her eyes. "Tell ha stop blocking mama" August hit my leg "You heard him stop blocking" Mama mugged up.

"Yall not about to double team me period" For some reason I felt that was so funny to me "Emmy how man random out burst you gone have" My mama looked at me "I don't know why this keeps happening" I tried to stop laughing.

--

"Hey yall" Nadia came around the corner backstage "Look who I invited" She held her arm out and Lauryn came around the corner with Melody and two other girls. "Oh my God, it's really him" The smaller girl turned red in the face.

"Somebody get that child some water" My mama joked causing Lauryn to cut her eyes at my mama.

"Damn can you ever do your job right, August why you still paying her. She ain't done shit right I feel like" Looked at Nadia "She invited your baby mama to your show like we all friends" I looked from Nadia to Lauryn.