23. [Comeback Season]

In the MM we got Emmy, Jo, Auggie, Liv, and Greg. Man I really hope y'all been paying attention, and I hope I still got your attention. 

Emerson

It was New Years Eve, and my bakery was finally finished. For the second opening I was having an intimate small party to could count down when the time come. August wasn't here, he was up in New York again. He'd be performing some where as the clock counted down as well. This coming year was his year I could feel it, this album was going to do big things for him.

This time around I made sure right after they finished everything with the building that the security camera were installed. The asshole who burned my bakery down the first time was still out there but I bet if this happen again somebody would be caught. The decoration crew was here now, so I was leaving them with Liv while I went to get my hair done. "I'll be back at 9 once I pick up the party gift bags" I side hugged Liv. "Okay 9, everybody will be back here then" Liv agreed.

Pulling up to this shop, I really hate that Chandra was not up here to do my hair because sometimes I felt like nobody else understood what I wanted. This shop is suppose to be some good though. The service was good, they offered you drinks and food while you waited and the over all feel of my hair at the end I was satisfied. My next stop was to pull up to the place making my party gift bags to get my shipment.

"Emerson, good to see you beautiful" Elliot the guy behind the party bags smiled once I came in "Hey Eli, are my bags ready yet" I leaned on the counter "I got a couple more to go, my crew doing that now though so let me check" He stepped away for minute before returning.

"Come on boo lets get these to your car" Eli came back carrying a hug box. I grabbed the door for him and he sat the box on my backseat. "See you later boo" I kissed his cheek before getting in the car pulling off.

--

"Tel" I yelled out walking in my apartment but he wasn't here. I pulled out my phone calling him. "Hey baby, I'm going to be late to the party" Tel seemed annoyed. "Right, okay then bye" I hung up. There was no need to continue this conversation then. I shot Era a text making sure his friend was still DJing my set, he told me yeah so that was coming through. I pulled out my dress for the night before I went and got in the shower, I was blasting straight R&B no rap that's how I like it. I needed to relax, since Tel just spiked my blood pressure up.

Getting out the shower, I seen I had a FaceTime from August so. I got dressed sat at my vanity and called him back. "Wazzam gorgeous" He smiled in the camera "Hey Aug" I took the pins out my hair "What's wrong Emmy, a nigga can't get a smile" August kissed his teeth.

"Tel is going to be late, so now I don't have a date to my own re-opening. How that sound" I rolled my eyes "If it makes you feel any better a nigga solo up hea', L went to the N.O and she took ha friends" August looked to the side "This who with me" He turned his camera. T was nodding off in a chair across the room and Sneak was knocked out face down in the bed next to him.

"If you would have told me, I could have come with you" I pouted starting on my makeup "We gone make this trip one day, New York the shit" he laid back in the bed "Trav gone be thea' with you so cheer up. So is Mel" August tried. "You right, you need to hurry up and come home"

"Or you could just come up hea' after the party" Aug suggested "I'll see, it's cold as fuck up there" I laughed "Hell yea, don't put too much of that shit on ya face Em" He mugged "Alright dad damn" I applied my lipstick since I had enough make up according to August. "I'ma call you back when a nigga get off stage, have fun baybeh and don't be pouting all night" He told me