19. [Celebration]

This one is short guys, but I gave y'all two today. Let me explain the MM. Okay we got Em and Joie for dinner. The second set is Aug and Em for their dinner. The car well read to find out lol. 

Emerson

"Bae wake up" Tel kisses woke me up out of my sleep. "Tel, I'm sleepy" I whined rubbing my eyes kissing him back. "Happy birthday bae" I sat straight up and there were balloons all on the ceiling and a couple gifts at the foot of the bed. "Baby, awe" I pulled him into a hug. "You get started on those gifts while I bring ya food in hea" Tel left out.

I crawled to the end of the bed grabbing the biggest box first. Removing the paper it was actually two boxes. One box held a Chanel bag while the other held the matching shoes. "MARTEL!!" I screamed out "Yo what, you don't like it" He came in with a tray of food. "No, I love it but Tel this too much" I kneeled to kiss him as he sat the tray down. "Nah open the next box I got you some to match daddy you know" he geeked himself up.

He bought me a pair of Jordans and a throwback jersey to match his. "Aww that's cute, thank you Tel" I smiled putting the gifts down going for the food. "Hungry ass" He laughed eating with me "What time is it anyway" I searched the bed for my phone. It was 10:15 meaning they just opened up my store and I had to be there in another hour.

"Can't you just stay home from work, and chill with a nigga it is your birthday" Tel kissed my neck "Umm no days off, for nothing" I shook my head "Plus my dinner is later so after that I'm yours" I got up going across the hall to the bathroom. When I came from the shower my clothes were waiting for me on the bed. I got dressed and head out the door.

"Wazzam Emmy, Happy Birthday" Aug picked the phone up quickly "Damn did it even ring" I laughed "Thank you, are you coming to my dinner tonight" I questioned pulling out the lot "That's tonight, a nigga gotta be in New York fa an interview" He sighed "Okay" I pouted

"Man pick ya lip up, I'm sorry baybeh" I could here the smile in his voice "I guess this is how it's gone be from now on huh" I rolled my eyes "Emerson stop it, nah it's not. Let me call you back in a minute though" Aug cut our call short

Since our trip, me and August try to talk everyday but he's always recording and I'm always studying and working. It beats not talking to him at all though so I wouldn't complain.

"Good afternoon Em, Happy birthday" Ally smiled as I walked in "Hey boo, thank you" I headed to the back "Surprise" They yelled out as I hit the door. There stood my two bakers, my sister, my nephew, and my mama.

"Ma" I gasped going to hug her "Happy birthday baby" She let me go "Thank you, so are you home now" I asked "Yep for good" She smiled "Let's cut the cake TT" Jordan grabbed my hand "Okay Jay, let's do it" I picked up the knife and cut into the cake.

"Thank you guys" I looked over to Greg and Olivia. "Girl no problem, you the best boss I done had this far" Liv smiled "Emerson, you might want to see this" Ally called from the front.

"Oh my God" I couldn't help but smiled going out front. My phone started to ring, it was August "I can't stand you" I told him once I answered "What, I said I was gone call you back" August couldn't play it off if he wanted. "Whatever Aug, these flowers are beautiful what am I suppose to do with all these" I asked as the boxes kept coming. "Well the black ones last all year, I figured you could take them home and decorate ya house" He suggested

"The purple ones, leave em at ya shop. The pink and red ones spell out ya name" He went on "Thank you August" I watched as the last box was brought in "Ya welcome baybeh, I knew I wasn't gone be in town fa ya day. I couldn't tell you so I made sure I had this set up them shits came from London by the way"