𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐭.

Josiah Martin is not like her extended family. To say the least, she's a little more rough around the edges. Josiah works hard and silently. No matter what life threw at her she always managed to come out in all her quiet glory. When her "cousin" is kidnapped she's hardly fazed.
And as he returns and takes the title of Iron Man, Josiah with all her grit, rolls with the punches, even if the whole situation nearly leads her to an early grave.
Though, what ( or more like who ) comes next was simply too hard to ignore. Tony's new assistant has swept her off her feet, quite literally. This moment with Josiah splayed out on the gym mat, sore ass, and all, it's the beginning of something and she knows it.

Whether it was planned or not, Josiah would soon become completely ensnared by the complicated former assassin.

OR

Natasha goes way off mission by falling for the stoic Josiah Martin.

josiah martin.
" DEEPEST DESIRE "
played by eiza gonzalez.

' 𝐬𝐞𝐞, 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 '

𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 '

natasha romanoff.
" SHADOWED MIND "
played by scarlett johansson.

' 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 '

𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 '