Punishment Part 2

"Oh this feels so good" Devin moaned. I was soaked in my panties. I couldn't take the teasing any longer. I began to slide my hands down my pants when Devin stopped me. "You are not allowed to touch yourself either" He said in a very demanding tone that only made me even MORE turned on. "I would rather have your mouth on me then my hand". Devin said grabbing my arm and pushing me on my knees. "Babe I want you to suck on Daddy okay?" I nodded in agreement. "Daddy your so big, I can't wait to taste you" I said to Dev. He moaned. "Stop teasing me!" "It doesn't feel so good when the shoe is on the other foot, does it?" Devin stood me up from off the floor and laid me on my bed. "Since you wanna be a bad ass and talk back, I'll treat you like one" "Oh pleasee daddy" I begged. He began taking off my shirt and bra. Then he swirled his tongue on my breast. "Oh Devvv" I screeched. "Fuck me please! Long and hard baby". He began to set himself in me. It was the best feeling ever. "Oh babe your so tight" Dev bit his lips making eye contact with me. "Go deeper baby, and harder!" I said to him as he picked up his pace. "FUUUCCKK" I yelled out in pleasure. "You make me feel so good baby" Dev said as his thrust was getting sloppier."I'm gonna cum Dev! I can't hold it anymore" "Go ahead, cum all over Daddy's dick" Dev panted out. That's all he had to say before I came on him. "Your so good for daddy" I smiled and gave him a kiss. "You know all the right things to say to me baby. I love you." I never told Devin I loved him first until today. A huge smile spread across his face. "I love you more babygirl "
                           The end

I'm sorry if it's not that good. I'm not good at writing smut tbh. Also it's Papa Gordon's birthday! Use the hashtag hbdgizzystar and post an edit or anything showing your love for him <3
Also I guess I'm doing Kev next, so thanks for reading and I love you all! Don't forget to vote & leave a little comment if you want to :) .. Peace ✌🏽