A great night sleep ;) (Part 2)

"Please touch me. I- I need you in me"
I could feel Daniel getting hard under me, which made me even more wet. "Oh babe, what ever you want you can get" I began to rock back and forth on him to create friction. A slight moan came from his lips. "You like that Dani?" He didn't respond. I began to rock harder and faster. "Answer me". Moans escaped his lips and other foul words. "Baby I like it so much, please- stop teasing me" I didn't listen I only went deeper and harder. "I'm not gonna last long, I really want to be inside of you!" Daniel yelled. Then I gave in. I took off my clothes till I was bare, stripped off his underwear and set him in me. "DANIEL YOUR SO BIG" I couldn't help but to scream. A sharp feeling of pain rushed through my body. The pain was unbearable for me to handle. "I'm so sorry, I know it hurts but it'll feel better I promise. A couple of thrust later pain was replaced with pleasure. All my sighs was replaced with moans. Daniel began to pick up his thrusts. "Oh just like that Dani, you make me feel so good". He began to go deeper and harder hitting my g-stop everytime. "Babe! I think I'm gonna cum! Daniel screeched. "Me too! I can't hold it anymore!" A thrust later Daniel came as I did right behind him. We sat in silence a couple of seconds realizing what just happened until Daniel broke the silence. "I hope I helped with forgetting about that movie" Daniel said out of breath. "Yes, yes you did. Now I could finally have a good nights sleep." I walked to Daniels room with him following right behind me. "Damn you look so good we just might have a part 2" "I'd like that" I said giving Daniel a kiss. "I'd really like that"

The end
Guys please vote if you enjoyed and tell me which boy I should do next. (P.S I do not take request because I feel that all the digaz should see themselves as the character)

Follow me on Instagram @gizzy.bombdigz