Punishment

WARNING💦
Since I'm in Dev's lane this is gonna be extra dirty 😩. So be prepared! Okay? Okay. All the love 💗
--------------------------------------------
"Miss" my teacher Ms. Kellen called directing at me. I shot my attention from on my phone to her. "What?" She gave me an evil stare. "I need you to pay attention to me. Everyday you come in on your phone and you never do work. What's so important about that phone that you can't wait till later". She was right tbh. Ever since I've been dating Devin we've been texting non stop. He's homeschooled so he can text all day if he like. But he really holds my attention. If the conversation gets dead he'd talk dirty to me. He'd tell me how I was the best he ever had and how he couldn't wait for me to get home so he could fuck me. And I really love it when he - "I asked you a question" Ms.Kellen said interrupting me from my thoughts. "Nothing. It's nothing" I said with a bit of attitude. The class kept their eyes on us. "Next time I'll take your phone and won't return it. Understand?" "Understand." "Good. Class is dismissed". As I got on the bus a message from Devin appeared. "Babe, I'm kind of unstable right now" I didn't reply back, only because there was someone sitting beside me and I didn't want her to see. Then another message popped up. "Daddy doesn't like to be ignored" Yet again I didn't reply. "Wait until you get here babe. Oh we are gonna have some fun" I love it when Devin gets like this. It turns me on so much. Shortly my bus arrived at my stop. Oh how i couldn't wait to get some from "daddy". When I got to my doorstep I noticed a card on the floor that had my name on it. I was so excited I felt tears dwelling up in my eyes. The card red "Roses are red but grass is greener, when I think of you I touch my wiener <3. From Dev." I began to laugh. He gets me, he really gets me. When I opened the door there was a trail of roses leading to my bedroom. In my room laid naked Dev. I froze in my tracks. Oh how sexy and big he was. "You like what you see" he said in a raspy tone. "Yes, very much". He began to touch himself in front of me. "This is what you do to me baby" "Oh Dev" I moaned licking my lips. "Can I please touch you daddy" "No, you're gonna sit here and watch me pleasure myself moaning your name. Then when I feel you had enough I'll let you" He said with lust in his eyes. "But that's no fair, please" "Then maybe next time you'll answer when I text you the first time" Devin began to pump faster. "Oh. How much I wanna fuck you right now" he moaned out making me lose my patience. "Oh, this feels so good"

Next part coming soon! And remember to vote guys. My social media will be below. Thanks for reading 💖

Insta: gizzy.bombdigz
Twitter: simply_alston