|11|

June 1, 2015

{ Jacenya }
I'm hella nervous. Today is my high school graduation. My palms are sweating, my feet are starting to hurt in these heels and my cap keeps falling off. As I reach down to pick up my cap that has fell for the umpteenth time reality finally hits me. After today whatever life throws at me I have no choice but to face them head on. "Wow this is really happening." I whisper to myself as I align my cap to stay on my head. Once I finally got myself all together a girl from class named Chanel turns around and says, "Yeah it is and the sooner you realize that the better you'll be babygirl" the minute she finishes her sentence she pulls me into an embrace which shocked me completely and all I could think is no matter how much I may have despised some people I'm gonna miss everyone. About 25 seconds later she pulled away and wiped the tears that were flowing down my face. After all that was done and I got myself together, the processional music started and I took a deep breathe stepping forward, "here goes nothing"

{ Shamari }
So I'm so excited yet so nervous at the same time. Today is my baby's graduation and I'm gonna surprise her. As far as I know she doesn't know I'm here which is good because then I can give her all these gifts. I pull into a parking spot and get out strutting into the dome looking for her family and once I find them I sit down and introduce myself. That part went well. Once we all settled in the processional began to start and every person that walked out I was looking for her until I landed on a cap that was slightly lopsided and a lightskin girl with a bright white smile. I knew she had her phone so I decided to shoot her a text as she sat down,

Pookie 😍🔑💖: your smile is gorgeous
Stink 😻✨💜: no it's not 🙈
Pookie 😍🔑💖: baby I have a surprise for you after your graduation. find a royal blue 2015 audi and stand in front of it
Stink 😻✨💜: ok baby well they calling my section i'll do as you ask. i love you 💍.
Pookie 😍🔑💖: i love you too baby 🔐

The minute I sent that message they called her section and I was waiting to hear her name. When I heard her name I yelled super loud but I also tried to blend in with her family.

2 hours later

{ Jacenya }
The ceremony is over and I'm giving everyone goodbye hugs and getting their numbers. Once I hug and cry with at least 75% of the senior class I go and look for the royal blue audi. Once I find it I stand in front of it and I text my girlfriend letting her know I'm here. After about a minute or so I feel soft hands covering my eyes and a soft voice saying, "Guess who?" In my head this must be Jenny so I giggle and remove the person's hands only to turn around and see my girlfriend smiling at me. My eyes get wide and tears pour out of them as I jump into her arms hugging her and kissing her. She giggles and wipes my tears saying, "baby don't cry..I just wanted to surprise you. I'm so proud of you munchkin." I wanna say so many things to her but the minute I go to open my mouth nothing comes out so I just clear my throat and tell her how happy I am and how even more special this day has gotten. I can't believe she came...nothing can get better than this 😌🔐💍.

authors note:
so here's your chapter finally lol but the next chapter will be the epilogue then that will be the end of the road with jamari (that's their ship name lol). once I finish this book im gonna start another one but it'll be a studxstud book so stay tuned loves and thanks so much for the support and feedback 😘💙✊🏽