|8|

it's jacenya's turn now. stay tuned and enjoy .❌

{ Jacenya }
"Mmmm..uhhhh.." that was the sound of Jacenya's moans echoing through the 3 bedroom townhouse that is her home as she was fulfilling her overflowing sexual needs. It's only 4 days into her 2 week sexual strike with Shamari and she felt like she wasn't going to make it so she had to go with what she knew. She decided her fingers and soft sensual music would do the trick to help fulfill those needs and mmm boy was she right.

{ Narrator }
Besides the sound of Jacenya's moans you could hear "K.Michelle x Just Wanna Fuck" echoing in the background as Jacenya pumped her delicate fingers in and out of her precious pink püssy. At that given moment Jacenya knew she was in pure ecstasy and she wasn't gonna stop until the white delicious liquid known as cum was leaking out of her tight little hole. As she pumped vigorously in and out with her 2 freshly manicured fingers she decided to add one more to the bunch and soon enough she had 3 fingers pounding inside of her püssy. What Shamari didn't know was that Jacenya was a squirter and when she needed to cum either you let her cum or continue to torcher her until she busts and squirts everywhere. Usually when Jacenya needed her sexual needs fulfilled she would only go until she needed to cum but tonight due to the circumstances and the fact that she didn't have Shamari's sweet addicting moans flowing through her ear she pushed the limits. She decided that she was gonna make herself squirt tonight. She was really backed up and knew she deserved the treat of having her legs shaking, her chest heaving and her breathing unsteady. "Uhhh..fuck." Jacenya whispered as she bit her lip. She knew she was reaching her peak and she wasn't gonna stop until she did. She wanted to release right now but she knew that she couldn't until she squirted. While her fingers were inserted inside her she was desperately finding the spot that would make her all her sexual fantasies come true. Her gspot. Such a delicate muscle yet it was her ticket to a mind blowing, soul shaking orgasm. Finally she found it and oh boy did she scream out in blissful pleasure as her insides felt a rippling shock run through them. As her orgasm began to die down Jacenya looked at her soaked fingers and brought them to her lips and tasted herself while saying "Damn" all because she knew that once Shamari tasted her she wouldn't be able to get enough. As the thoughts of Shamari ran through Jacenya's head she began to doze off in a pile of salty sweat and her sweet juices as "Ciara x Body Party" softly echoed in the background sending her into a deep blissful slumber.