Pocky

This is a bit shorter, sorry...

Freed walked into the guild hall, and something was strange. Everyone was sitting in pairs, and had these strange stick foods. He sat down with the thunder legion.

"What is going on?" He asked them.

Evergreen spoke up. "We lost a bet with Sabertooth, and now almost everyone in the guild has to play the pocky game.

"That's right so get a partner, and play!" Mira said giving them some of the stick candy as she passed by.

Before he even knew it people were already paired up playing the game meant for... Couples. He had no idea who his partner was going to be. Someone tapped his shoulder, and he turned to see Laxus with a piece of pocky.

"L-Laxus?!" He exclaimed making sure he wasn't loud enough for anyone else to hear. "Y-you can't be serious."

"Why not, everyone else has a partner, and you can always pull away and loose if you want." He shrugged.

Right freed thought he'll probably just pull away anyway. There's no way he would ever actually want to win. Not with me that is...

"Well then come on." He said putting one end of the candy in his mouth.

Freed slowly took the other end. He could feel his cheeks warm up at their closeness. They started to eat, neither male pulling away. Their faces just kept inching closer.

Is he messing with me? Freed thought. Why isn't he pulling away?

There was only a small amount left that separated their lips. Freed couldn't take it anymore. He pulled away shyly, breaking the short piece in two. His cheeks going from a slight pink, to as red as Erza's hair.

"Ugh." Laxus mumbled grumpily. He then took the green haired Mage by surprise, by bringing his lips close and taking the small amount of remaining candy out from between Freed's lips. "Now why did you pull away when it was just getting fun?"

Freed felt Laxus' breath on his lips, causing a spark to go through his body. Snap out of I Freed. He's just messing around a bit.

He then pressed his lips against the ruin mage's.

Freed widened his eyes in surprise, but then let them flutter shut, and kissed back.

Laxus kicked the chair out from under Freed, and pulled him closer, causing him to be pulled into his lap. This only deepening the kiss.

Freed happily obliged. He knew that Mira was probably fainting over them, but he was enjoying himself too much to really care.

As for the other members they were to busy having their own make-out sessions to notice the two thunder legion members.

Which couples you ask? Well... Use your imagination. ;)

Hey guys I know this was short sorry. I didn't really know how to make it longer. Sorry for being bad at updating. I'm not able to be on wattpad all the time so... Anyway I'd love feedback! Till next time!