Chapter 5

Hayden's pov
Wednesday. 1:03am
I blink a few times trying hard to adjust to the bright light as he closes the door. My feet finally can walk normally and my eyes are taken aback by the beauty of the inside of his house. He drags me to what it seems to be a living room and tosses me on the red couch. I see an old vinyl player and I can tell that's where I heard the songs playing from earlier tonight. I see his punch in the air and I feel it on my cheek, the burning sensation spreading seconds after the rough contact. He does the same move, but this time with his palms and he keeps on hitting me moving down to my stomach.

He undoes his belt and my eyes move back to everything in the room. I have no idea how everything is so clean. This is it.
"Wait." I softly say just before my eyes rest on the beautiful brown piano that matches  the rest of the furniture in the room.

"I'm done waiting. I'll make you feel things your FBI agent never made you feel." My breath increases at the mention of Reid. Don't let him get to you. I keep playing back Mandy's words.
"But I'm so dirty. I need a shower." I say just before he pulls down his pants. I feel my body so numb right now.
"I'll tell you what you need. You need a real man." He starts to growl grabing my wrists in one of his hands bringing my arms above my head.

"A real man needs a real woman by his side. Don't you want to clean myself up before you make me feel all those things you claim you will?" I ask searching for his gaze and he stares into my eyes slowly letting a smile appear on his face.
"Are you trying to escape? Because if that's what you're trying you should know bett-" "I'm not stupid. I just want to be clean for you." I say feeling blood being pumped into every vein of my face and body. I just try to do everything I can to buy myself more time.

"Ok. You stay here while I go and prepare the hot tub for you." He bites his bottom lip and I nod. I see him pulling his dress pants up and after he adjusts his shirt he turns around and leaves. I look around and walk my eyes to every door I see. I stand up slowly careful not to make any sound. I hear the water running from the bathroom and I know that now is not the time to try to reach that computer Mandy was talking about.

As I take a step closer to the piano in the room i feel his presence taking over the place.
"I said, don't move." He growls and i feel goosebumps rising on my skin as the fear takes over me.
"I'm sorry." My voice is shaking and so are all the muscles in my body.
He grabs me by the collar of the little tatter that covers me and pins me to the wall.
"Don't you ever go out of my word." He wraps his hand around my neck and slowly squeezes it hard.
"You understand that?!" He shouts pulling me a little just so he could push me hard against the cold hard wall. My skull hitting the wall makes my vision dizzy. The fear is pumped in all of my veins and i feel the air slowly leaving my lungs.
I can't breathe. My hands are clinging on his, trying to loosen his grip. His full of anger eyes travel on my face and my vision gets blurry as my eyes are welling up.
"Answer!" His growling is deafening my ears and i can't do anything.
He bangs me on the wall again and shouts at me to answer. I slowly nod and try to let out a sound and i can see him smirking at me as i struggle.
"Yes." It's all i can say. Every bone in my body is trembling and right now I'm not sure i can take anymore of his punches.

His face expression changes as he tugs some hair behind my ear.
"Now that's a good girl." He caresses my cheek slowly and pulls me softly in his arms.
"Why won't you play something until your bath is ready?" He adds leading me to the brown piano. I try to walk towards the piano,my body feeling so sore after his beatings.
"Sit." He demands and I gulp knowing he could lay his hands on me gain. I sit down in front of the keys my body floating in fear.

I feel him moving away and i take a deep breath. I let my eyes linger on the keys that send a familiar feeling as I travel my fingers on the keyboard and lightly press on it. I can hear it's rusty voice indicating that it's been a long time since someone played it. The sounds are not corresponding to its key, but even so I feel in a childish way, more safer here than on that red couch.