Chapter 1

Tuesday 2:35 am
I feel nothing but pain as I open my eyes. My body, drained of energy, is laying on a cold metal bed. I blink a few times to restore the clear image and my heart starts pumping fast and I could hear its echo in the black room which seams to have water leaking on the walls. As I try to stand up I feel my arms and legs tied down to the bed. I open my mouth to scream but it comes out as a weak sound. My throat is dry and I'm numb.

"Don't bother screaming. No one's gonna hear you." I hear a woman's voice slowly ringing in my ears. I try to turn my head to the direction where the voice is coming from but the light is so little I can only see thick cage lines. I hear chains from the same direction and by the weakness of the voice I can tell she doesn't want to be here either.

"No" I whisper "Reid will come. I know he will." I add and the chains ring again, but this time I hear no voice.
"You should go home and rest. I promise you'll wake up besides me." Reid's voice over the phone makes me change my mind. I was about to stay all night working, but he's right. I could use the sleep and waking up besides him sounds so good.
"Okay, I'll go home, but wake me up when you come." I say knowing he knows I will just wait for him to come and won't get any sleep
"Only if you promise me you'll sleep and not wait for me." His voice lets me know he smiles and I nod even though I know he can't see me. "i promise, but hurry up. I don't like it when I know you're in a possible danger." I say slowly taking my purse to go to my car.

"I know." Spence says quickly adding "Hayd, please take care." his whispers give me chills down my spine.
"You know I always do. Now go back to finishing with that case cause I need you home as soon as possible."
"I'll try my best." I hear Derek and Emily talk in the background and I know he has got to go.
"Ok. See you home." I press the elevator button and wait for it to come.
"Ok. Bye." He hangs up and that's all I can seem to remember.

Someone opens a door and turns a light on. I turn my head to where the light is and I see the girl who spoke to me earlier. Strawberry blonde haired and chained to a wall. I look at her barefoot and then look down to mine and I realize we're both dressed the same way, only the material that barely covers my skin is white while hers is all used up and dirty. I wonder how long she had stayed here.

The light bulb is hanging above a metal bed just like the one I'm chained to. I look at the person who's climbing down the stairs and chills run down my spine when i see a man grabing the woman.
"Please don't." She cries out as he unchains her and takes her in his arms laying her on the bed.
"Hey! Stop! What are you doing?" I shout but it's like I'm not even there.

He ties her to the bed and takes his gun out and places it on a metal support.My eyes widen and I shout again.
"Hey! Leave her alone!" I say but again it's no use.

I see the woman crying and the man smirks slightly opening her legs moving in her left side allowing me to see everything that he's doing.
"Now tell me" he caresses her face with a sharp knife "Tell me what you want." He has a very manly voice, husky and by that tone, anyone would probably say exactly what he wants to hear.
"I want you to leave me alone." She cries and he clicks his tongue.

He caresses the woman on her face.
"Tell me what you want." He demands firmly again.
"You to leave me alone." The woman's voice is shaking but somehow I can hear strength in it.
He suddenly slaps her and now he goes between her legs. I try move my wrists and ankles but I'm tied down and I can't do anything.

He grabs her hips and looks in my direction. This is the first time he had actually looked at me. My heart starts pumping faster and I can tell the man is in his 40s. I look closely to the woman and I can see she's full of bruises and I realize he wants me to look. He wants me to see what will happen to me if I don't do what he wants so I turn my head away.
I don't want to give him any satisfaction.