The Soccer Game

As I walked down the hallway with my head stuck in my book bag, careful not to be seen, I thought about how that guy had seemed different from Ryan, and all the other annoying boys who asked me out. What am I thinking. I don't even know his name! Besides, according to everyone else, I was destined to date Ryan, the stuck up soccer jock. I had to clear him from my mind
        "Hey Alex, you wanna get some frozen yogurt after Ryan's soccer game?" Asked Katie Magnora.
       "Who says I'm going to Ryan's game?"
        "Let's just say it's your "place in line" to go. He is your soon to be boyfriend after all."  She's so ignorant. Its your place in line. I mimicked those words in my head. I started to walk away, but then turned and said,"I wouldn't be eating frozen yogurt, or else you won't even fit in line honey." I flipped my hair around and walked away.
How could you say that? I don't know I just lost my grip. Well that doesn't give you the right to call people fat. But the look on that stuck up, pinch faced little...
          Once again I rammed into the mysterious boy. "We have got to stop meeting like this." I gave a little chuckle and thought to myself, pretty cheesy thing to say. Shut up, it was cute. No, not cute. Don't think like that Alex. "Hello," He snapped and I popped out of my day dream. "I see you haven't returned that book to your friend yet?"
          "I would. I just have, uh, stuff."
          "Stuff?" He said with a chuckle. "Don't worry, your secrets safe with me." He started to turn and walk away, but I had to stop him.
         "I didn't catch your name." I shouted, probably to loud.
         "Names Jesse. You?"
         "Alex. Catch you around Jesse." With that I gave a small wave, and played the hard to get move. Which probably ended up with me sounding stupid, but I guess I will just wait and see.
          Three hours passed, and I found myself at Ryan's soccer game. At the top of the human pyramid of cheer leaders. How did I get into this?
"Ryan, Ryan, he's are man, if he can't do it no one can!" The cheerleaders all laugh at there own cheer.
"And another goal scored by Ryan Mantel." Announces the scorekeeper. Ryan looks up and blows a kiss to me.
"Aahhhhh!" All the cheerleaders scream, and I lose my balance. I tumble down towards the ground. My hair blowing up into my face. All I remember next is darkness, and the screams of the crowd saying,"Is she ok?" "Someone help her!"
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::                
           "Honey are you okay?"
           "Shh, your talking to loud."
           "Doug do not do this with me. Not right now, do not do this."
"Mom?" My voice cracked as I said this, but I managed to get out those words. "What happened."
          "Oh baby, nothing major, just a few bruises her and there." Replied the calming voice of my mother." My head was pounding, and felt like it could explode right there on my bed. "The cheerleaders lost there balance, and you fell face first, onto the ground."
      "Oh, my head feels awful. Did we at least win the game?" I really didn't care if they had won or not, I just wanted to change the subject, before my mom started to cry.
"Dunno, we didn't stay to watch. Come on Doug, she needs her rest." With that my mom patted my arm, and walked out, being careful not to slam the door.
That night I dreamed of everything that had happened that day. From the boy, to the injuries.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well here's my second chapter. What will Alex go with, her expected boyfriend, or her boyfriend of choice? Hope you liked it. Keep reading to find out.

The boy at the top is Jesse played by Luke Benward