The Boy Over there

I wouldn't consider my self blessed, just lucky I guess. Well, at least that's what everyone else thinks. Every time I walk down the hall, everyone turns and looks at me. Dream come true right? Wrong. Sorry. You must be really confused. I'm Alex Tint. I'm pretty much the "popular one" at my high school. At least that's the label everyone gives me. I have a brown ombré hair, and greenish blue eyes. I think I'm decent looking. The boys say they would take a bullet for me, and the girls wish to be me, but I just don't see it. Anyway, here is where the story begins. So listen closely.
          I ducked my face into my backpack as I walked down the hallway of my school. But it wasn't to long until I was spotted.
"Alex! Wait up!" Called Ryan, the captain of the soccer team. "So the proms next weekend, and we both don't have a date. So...,"
"Ryan I've told you before. I have been asked by 20 guys already, and now your 21. Please just make this easier on my part. Don't ask me again."
"Huh! Phh! You know I was kidding right? I would have said no anyway." He then slid his fingers through his hair, did a side smile to his little entourage,(which was very small) and walked away, like nothing happened.
"Okay." My two friends laughed at my comment.
As I continued to talk to my friends, I wasn't even looking where I was going.
"Alex look-," I full on rammed into a guy which I had occasionally seen around the school grounds. "Out." Replied my friend Kirstin sarcastically. Without thinking I grabbed for the boys textbooks, and started stacking them up for him. He picked up one of my books.
"You read Pride and Prejudice?" His stormy blue eyes looked into mine, and I started to answer.
"Of course I...," I looked up at my friends, who stared back questionably. "I mean no. It's my..my friends book. Yeah, that's it." I know I hadn't told the truth, but if I had, all the girls would think of me as a geek or something.
He winked at me and said,"Oh, I get it. See you around." He smiled and walked away. I stood there for a while, asking myself what had happened.
"Wow!" Everyone looked at Kirsten. "What?" She asked. My friends walked away, but I stood still, and whispered to myself
"Yeah. Wow."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it's not very good and really short, but this is my first time writing. Hoped you liked it.
The picture of the girl at the top is Alex. I'm hoping to update at least every week at least. Thx for reading;)