~Chapter 20~

{No P.O.V.}

Team one was lead inside by their captors. 2p Lithuania had broken off from the group as soon as they went inside, deciding that he couldn't be bothered with this.

They were brought downstairs into a basement. Well... it looked different, actually. Adam saw that they were being led away from the basement he was kept in and into an entirely new area. It was... more of a dungeon. It was dim and cold, with only a few lanterns against the walls to light the way.

"Unlike you, Arthur..." Allen spoke with a smirk. "...Oliver decided to keep his little dungeon functional. For rather obvious reasons."

Ivan grunted as he looked around, not enjoying the idea that Amelia was somewhere down here.

Suddenly, the sound of shouting and grunting filled the corridor. Everyone turned in confusion, even the 2ps. Arthur's breath hitched at the sight.

Oliver walked into view, with his usual unnerving smile. Behind him were Viktor and Francois, who held the struggling Matthew and Jerome.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?!" Ian hissed.

Oliver laughed. "I knew about your little plan from the start~"

"How?!" Arthur screamed, trying to lunge forward but being stubbornly held back by Xiao.

"M-Mirrors..." Jerome coughed, only to be kicked in the back of the legs by the Frenchman. "Mitch got away!" Matthew added quickly. Viktor rolled his eyes, but didn't do anything to stop the Canadian from speaking.

"You..." Ivan spat, glaring at his 2p. "YOU!! Where is Amelia?! What have you done with her?!" he screamed, trying to push himself forward. The mute Prussian struggled to keep him back.

"Nothing. She is fine." Viktor responded calmly.

Oliver clapped his hands together, bringing the attention back to himself. "Now that we've had our little reunion, I believe it's time for them to go to their cells. We can chat more later!" he smiled.

The 2ps nodded, and each person was shoved into an empty cell. They didn't bother tying or gagging them at this point.

Adam looked around. Unlike a jail cell, this room had no bars. No light was visible save for the cracks under the door and in a slot at the top of the door. He stood and examined the room. There was a cot for him to sleep on, as well as a chair and a tiny desk.

He walked up to the door and put his ear against the cool metal. He heard nothing. The 2ps must be gone. "What are we gonna do?" he asked loudly, hoping that his friends could hear him.

For a moment, there was only silence. Then Arthur responded. "I... I don't know..."

{Mitch's P.O.V.}

I opened my eyes groggily and let out a moan. Feliciano was sitting at the foot of my bed and staring at me intently. Suddenly he gasped and stood. "He's awake!"

I was instantly bombarded with questions by the crowded room. I closed my eyes and tried to shut them all out so that I could think properly. Ludwig's voice rose above the rest, screaming at them to shut up.

After a moment of silence, I explained what I knew. Oliver knew all along about our plan, and Matthew and Jerome were now in captivity. I frowned, remembering how Jerome had saved me...

"...What are we going to do now..?" Alice asked quietly.

"Yeah... the magic duo is trapped in the other dimension." Vee added.

I thought for a minute. Magic duo... why does that suddenly sound so weird to me..?

I gasped and sat up quickly.

"The Magic Trio!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A/N} No no, Romania will not be making a comeback.

Yes, Norway will be making a comeback.

I wrote this while I was somewhat obsessed with the Nordics... hehe...

~CakeEater4