~Chapter 8~

WOW FINALLY AN UPDATE!!

I've been waiting for this one for quite a while :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{No P.O.V.}

It was a rather quiet day. Everyone was having lunch together in the back garden, chatting and enjoying each other's company. It had taken some time, but the group had finally gotten used to Flavio's presence and accepted him.

Amelia sat in Ivan's lap while Ellie was leaning against Feliciano. Mimi sat up with her legs crossed next to Jason and Vee was lying back and looking at the sky. Ali sat across from Matthew and Alice was next to Amelia and Ivan. Adam sat between Flavio and Alfred at one end of the picnic blanket, while Mitch, Jerome, and Matthew were seated in the other corner. Jason sat between Mitch and Mimi while Quinton was between Alfred and Matthew. Peter sat a bit on the outside near Vee. Together, they formed one huge circle on the blanket.

A cool breeze ran through the area, creating such a serene moment. The atmosphere was warm and pleasant as they talked about miscellaneous topics so that they could take a break from the real problem that (almost) everyone knew. Quite frankly, they wanted to forget about it for a day and just relax.

"Ya know, that cloud looks like a sheep." Vee said, pointing upwards and the sky and the few clouds that littered it.

Amelia looked up. "That is the most stereotypical thing to say about a cloud."

"She's not wrong, though." Jason shrugged, craning his neck up. "It does look like a sheep."

"You guys are racist against clouds." Alfred laughed.

"I see fat dummy America."

"SHUT UP, IVAN!"

"Guuuuuys don't fiiiiiiight..." Alice whined. "I-I agree." Matthew stated in his soft voice. "We should just continue to enjoy this day like before."

"Canadia is right." Mitch smiled. "Yeah. This was pretty fun." Quinton nodded.

And so, after the mini Cold War, they resumed to their random conversations. They jumped from one topic to another, going from pets to birds to shipping random objects (dangit Alice).

They're joy was cut short, however, when a certain bushy browed Englishman came running up to them with Ian tagging along.

He came to stand in front of them, looking angrily at the ground. Vee sat up, becoming worried. "Artie..? What's wrong?" she asked.

Arthur looked up slowly. "I regret to inform you..." he began. "...that we have a traitor."

Everyone went silent. No words were spoken. How could they? No one knew what to think.

"...Are you sure?" Amelia whispered. Arthur nodded. "Yes. And I should've suspected you long ago...

"Flavio."

All eyes turned to Flavio, who jumped in surprise. "M-Me?!"

Arthur glared at him. "Yes, you!! Who else would it be?!"

"Woah woah woah!" Adam exclaimed. "That's not possible! It can't be him!"

"Oh?! And why not?!" Arthur turned his attention to Adam, enraged.

"He's the only one who wanted to help me while I was in the 2p world!!" Adam countered. "He wouldn't do this, trust me!"

Arthur looked doubtful. "Oh? Then who?"

"Probably Alice." Mimi glared. "Eh?!" Alice jumped.

"Yeah! She just came out of nowhere and gave Flavio a place to stay! She was probably sent to keep an eye on him, and then came to spy on us!" Mimi shouted.

"No! That's not true!" Alice shouted, crossing her arms over her chest in an 'X' shape. "I'd never!"

"I agree with Alice!" Amelia said, standing up.

"So do I!" Ellie stood up as well. "Because it was probably Ali!"

"Wait, wha..?" Ali looked up with a confused expression. "I don't even know what's going on!" she whined.

"Yeah right!" Ellie hissed. "How do we know you're not lying?! You could've been playing Amelia this whole time!"

"I actually agree with Ellie..." Feliciano stood up.

"How do we even know there is a traitor?!" Amelia shouted.

"Oliver showed up in my reflection. He was stupid enough to give it away." Arthur muttered.

"Then how do we know he's not just pitting us against each other?!" Amelia cried.

Arthur rolled his eyes. "Oh, please. Oliver isn't smart enough for that."

"L-Let's take a vote! Anyone else think Oliver is playing us?"

Amelia, Ivan, Adam, Quinton, Flavio, Matthew, and Alice raised their hands. Peter also raised his hand, but he seemed extremely confused about it.

"Anyone blame Alice?" Mimi asked, causing the girl to wince.

Mimi, Ali, Vee, and Ian raised their hands.

"Anyone think it's Ali?" Ellie asked.

Ellie, Feliciano, Ty, and Jason raised their hands.

"Anyone agree the traitor is Flavio?" Arthur asked.

Arthur, Mitch, Jerome, and Alfred raised their hands.

"S-See!" Amelia stuttered. "I got the majority of the vote!"

Mimi looked over with a saddened expression. "Hun, she's lying to you. Don't be her pawn." She said as she walked away.

Ellie gave Amelia a small hug. "Sorry, but I really think Ali is lying to you." She said quietly before walking away as well. Feliciano followed.

Arthur looked sadly at those who agreed with Amelia before glaring at Flavio and walking away.

Everyone dissipated. The mood was gone. No one could be trusted anymore.

And then it was just Ivan and Amelia left in the garden, the sky still shining brightly with cheerfully chirping birds as a cruel form of irony of what had just happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} OOOOOOOOOH

Who do you think is right?!
1) Arthur (Flavio is guilty)
2) Mimi (Alice is guilty)
3) Ellie (Ali is guilty)
4) Amelia (none are guilty)

Vote! Comment! Please?

~CakeEater4