~Chapter 16~

OMG I'M SO SORRY!

I've had a huge pile of work to do lately. On top of that, I've had Halloween, my birthday, and a bunch of other chaos that I needed to get sorted out.

I cannot possibly promise steady updates. Please forgive me, and bear with me!

Thank you very much, and enjoy the chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plan was formed. They would split into teams. Arthur, Alfred, Ivan, Adam, Ty, Jason, Quinton, and Ian would go straight into Russia's portal. Their job would be to get captured.

The next team, consisting of Matthew, Mitch, and Jerome, would wait nearby Oliver's house until the first team, the new prisoners, arrived. This would be difficult since they would have to maintain a low profile until it was time. As they waited, they would look for weak and unguarded parts of the house. Once they arrived, they would alert the third team.

This team consisted of Ludwig, Feliciano, Vee, Mimi, Alice, Ellie, Kiku, and Flavio. They would sneak into the building by any weakness that the second team found.

This is where things got tricky. The second team would keep watch at different points and alert the second team of incoming danger. The third team was going to rescue all of the prisoners, including the first team.

And this is where fighting would most likely ensue. It would be hard to get away with such a large population. The third team would leave first with the prisoners. The first team would hold off any attacking 2ps while the second team escaped. Then, the first team would leave and immediately close the portal.

All three teams would be sporting weapons. There would be guns, but the rule was to not fire any fatal shots. A nation is hard to kill, anyway, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Arthur lead everyone to his armory, which mainly held swords. It was more of a display area for his former weapons, but now it would be put to use. Meanwhile, while the plan was being formed, Alfred had some of his own guns shipped in. They should be arriving by early tomorrow, at most.

Adam paced around the living room anxiously. By tomorrow, they would be able to rescue Alesa and Amelia. Hopefully. He wouldn't allow room for doubt, since that would only make him nervous.

Ty sat on the couch, staring at the floor. He was nervous about his role. Being prisoner. Though, it shouldn't be for long. He just hoped everything would go exactly to plan...

While this was a serious time of planning and waiting, Mitch and Jerome were psyched. The two were extremely excited when choosing their weapons. Jerome almost went straight for an axe, but once he realized the terrible imbalance and weight of the weapon, he opted for a sword instead. Minecraft axes were much easier to wield than real axes, after all.

Matthew was with the two, grabbing headsets so that they could communicate with each other. While he wasn't nearly as excited, he smiled softly at their childish excitement.

The members of team one would not be getting swords, guns, or headsets. These could be discovered easily. However, they were each given a dagger for protection. It would be their responsibility to hide and keep protected.

In team three, Feliciano and Flavio were the only ones who seemed nervous. Everyone else looked ready to fight. No fears.

Ivan desperately wanted to be in team three and fight, but the 2ps would be expecting him to show up since they had Amelia. Of course, Emily would stay behind. She would've instantly given the plan away. They would have to find an excuse for her absence.

Alfred walked into the living room, where his fellow anxious members of team one waited. He offered a small and calm smile, one that was rare for the hyper nation that he was. "Come on, let's sleep. We've got a big day ahead of us, so we'd better relax." His tone was gentle and calmed. He knew how nervous his team members were, and didn't want to stir any conflicting emotions with a demeanor that was too loud or too somber.

Slowly and hesitantly, everyone nodded and shuffled off to their rooms. Eventually, the other teams went to bed as well. The house was left dark and silent as everyone rested for the nightmare ahead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} Ooh! The plan to rescue Amelia and Alesa has been formed!

Note: I know that Alesa's baby has been born (cute little Mason ^-^) but I cannot possibly go back and add in that detail without majorly changing the story somehow. My apologies, but this will have to take place in the past.

Anyway! How did you like the chapter?

Vote! Comment! Please?

~CakeEater4