Chapter-Eight

Paris' POV

I dropped to the floor covering my head & screaming .. It was dark, the music was still blasting, & people were running for the exit !! It wasn't long before I felt someone pick me up, cradling me like a child they ran too .. I could hear the sounds of screaming getting more faint ..

"You alright ?!"

I smiled as I lifted my head, tears rolled down my face as I broke down crying ..

Shane: Paris .. you alright ?

I nodded as I looked around .. We were in the back stairwell along with My dad, Jose, Chino, Bianca, & Milo ..

Paris: I'm ok ..

Shane: aight, now listen .. I need you to go with Jose & I'll meet up with you a little later ..

Paris: no !! Where are you going ?! You can't leave me ..

Shane: I'll be back ma .. I gotta go find my brother ..

I looked around & noticed Kelsey & Shamar wasn't with us & my nerves spiked again !!

Paris: Shane be careful ..

Shane motioned for Chino to come with him & they took off as I followed Jose & my dad out to the car .. We hopped into the back of a all black Denali & the driver pulled away .. I heard more gun shots just as we pulled away .. I broke down crying once again praying Kelsey, Shamar, & Shane were ok !! We pulled into the driveway of Shane & I's old house .. it didn't even feel the same pulling up, I hadn't been there in about 3 weeks ...

Ernesto: you'll be ok ?

Paris: yeah ..

Bianca: I'll stay with you ..

Bianca followed behind me into the house .. I looked around the house to see everything was still in place .. I kicked out of my heels & went upstairs with Bianca following behind me ..

Bianca: have you heard anything yet ?

Paris: no (sighed)

Bianca: neither have I

I went inside our bedroom & looked around .. everything was in place & barely looked touched .. Bianca sat down in the sitting area in front of the tv and I walked out to check on my babies ..Marta was asleep in their room in the rocking chair .. I kissed the twins & walked back out .. When I walked back in Bianca was on the balcony looking at the view ..

Bianca: this is a nice house ..

Paris: it is ..

I sat down & checked my phone again but I had no missed calls & no new texts .. I attempted to call Shane but he didn't answer it ringed a few times then went to voicemail .. the same thing happened with Shamar & Kelsey ..

Paris: (sighed) I'm about to get in the shower ..

Bianca: ok ..

I went inside the bathroom & stripped down .. the whole time all I could think about was Shane, I was getting frustrated as hell and I knew I was gonna have to get me a drink when I was done .. I washed my hair & washed up really quick then got out .. I heard Bianca on the phone as I dried off .. I prayed the entire time it was some good news from Shane.. When I walked out Bianca was sitting down staring at the tv ..

Paris: who were you on the phone with ?

Bianca: that was Chino ..

Paris: and ?

Bianca: Shane was grazed but .. Kelsey & Shamar were rushed into surgery ..

I sat down feeling my heart start to beat faster & my stomach sink ..