Chapter-One

Paris' POV

Kelsey & I stood in the backyard of my new house over looking the beach .. It wasn't as big as the one Shane & I had but it was a decent size for the twins & I .. Shane had a full security crew over installing cameras, alarms, & shit .. He said he wanted to make sure we were safe but I had a feeling it was just another way for him to keep a tab on me ..

Kelsey: this is a nice house .. but I still don't know why you wanted this one when Shane offered for you to stay in the big house & he'd find a spot for himself ..

Paris: because, if I did that I wouldn't have had any privacy !! He would stay popping up unannounced and shit ..

Kelsey: (laughed) and you think that's not gonna happen here ?

Paris: (smirked)

Kelsey: (smiled) speaking of the devil ..

I looked over towards the house & seen Shane walking towards us in some sweat pants and a t-shirt .. We had agreed that he would have the kids Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday and I Thursday through Sunday & today was his day !! I stood up and met him half way as he looked me up and down ..

Paris: you're late !!

Shane: hey to you too ..

Paris: (smirked) they're upstairs ..

I walked past Shane and into the house .. I could feel his eyes on my ass as I walked inside.. With nothing but a white bikini on I could feel my ass jiggling giving him a eye full.. I swallowed the rest of my wine and sat the glass on the kitchen table as I headed upstairs ..

Paris: what time you bringing them back ?

Shane: Thursday around 12 ..

Paris: k

Shane: why ? You got somethin to do ?

Paris: maybe ..

Shane pulled me by my arm into my bedroom closing the door behind him ..

Paris: what the fuck are you doing ?

Shane picked me up and threw me on the bed crawling into between my legs as I backed away from him ..

Paris: oh no no no !! What are you doing ?!

Shane pulled me by ankles back to him untying my bikini ..

Paris: (pushed him) move man !! Are you deaf ? Go get your kids !!

Shane pinned my arms over my head with one hand and pulled his dick out with the other .. I couldn't help but lick my lips at the sight of it .. I hadn't had sex with Shane in over a month and was already missing it but I had no intentions of him knowing that !! I twisted and turned trying to get away making him tighten his grip even more ..

Paris: Shane .. move, please ..

He smirked and eased himself right inside of me .. I bit my lip trying not to moan ..

Shane: (whispered in my ear) for you to be fightin it like you is that pussy wet as fuck ..

Paris: (sighed)

I closed my eyes trying to focus on not moaning .. I didn't even want to give him the satisfaction .. He stroked real slow, kissing on my neck and massaging my breasts I almost couldn't even hold it in anymore.. As quiet as it was in the room all you could hear was our breathing and the sounds of my wet ass cooch !! Shane sped his pace up making me squirm and bite my lip even more .. He smirked and started going deeper .. if he didn't know anything else he knew exactly where my spots was and he knew exactly how to hit them .. He put one of my legs over his shoulder and went to work ..

Paris: aaaahh fuck !!

Shane: (smirked) tough ass ..

He smacked my ass leaving a red handprint .. I was moaning like crazy having orgasm after orgasm !! It felt like I hadn't been fucked in over a year instead of just one month .. Shane got real close to me looking me in my eyes still giving me those inches ..

Shane: give my shit up if you want to & see what happens ..

I smirked at him and he went deeper causing me to scream ..

Shane: you fuckin hear me ?

Paris: y.. yees !! Damn .. Im about to cum...

He pinned my legs up in the air and started massaging my clit ..

Shane: cum ..

My back automatically arched up from the bed letting my juices cover his dick.. I could feel his dick throbbing inside of me letting me know he was releasing his too .. Shane pulled out of me as I layed there out of breath .. he pulled up his pants and got on top of me one last time kissing my neck ..

Shane: remember what I said ..

He walked out and I gathered up my strength to get dressed .. I cleaned up then went downstairs just as he had put the kids in the car .. I kissed my babies before they left and headed back to the back yard where Kelsey was..

Kelsey: what took so long ?

Paris: (sighed) nothing ..

Kelsey: mmhhmm says the handprint on your ass (laughed)

I shook my head and laughed ..

Paris: I need another glass of wine ..

---------------

COMMENT and VOTE

Thanks

Told yall it wouldn't be long .. I know its not much but enjoy ..