Your Best Friend

I fell down into a mountain, it was a long fall...It hurts...

   "Ow..." I said quietly. I realized I was on a bed of flowers. It took me a while to get up (Because of the fall) but once I did I walked over down what seemed to be a hall. I wondered where it went and didn't know if it would be a good idea to go down it. I took the risk and in the next room...All was dark... I saw something appear out of the ground and decided to approach it.

   "Howdy! I'm Flowey!" said 'Flowey'

   "Flowey? What is he, or she, a flower?" I snickered but Flowey didn't notice me.

    "Flowey the flower!" said Flowey "That explains everything..." I thought. "Hmm...you're new to the underground, aren't ya? Golly! You must be so confused! Someone ought to teach you how things work around hear!" Flowey said. "How things work? Are there more flowers like Rosey the Rose or something?" I thought to myself. This 'flowey' guy was weird and I didn't know if I should trust him or not. I decided to trust him and see what other flowers there were. "Ready, here we go!"

   Suddenly, a heart appeared in front of me. I was trying to process this, I didn't hear what Flowey had been saying because I was absorbed in my thoughts, then I heard "Move around! Get as many as you can!" Flowey said, with excitement in his voice. Although I saw an evil glint in his eye. I knew that I shouldn't trust him and quickly avoided the pellets...or whatever they were.

   "Hey, buddy, you missed them. Let's try again okay?" said Flowey. "Yeah, I am NOT doing this" I walked over to Flowey and kicked him in the face. "Bye, Flowey~" I said. "You know what's going on here, don't you? You just wanted to see me suffer." Suddenly, the heart comes back and you're surrounded with the pellets. I looked around frantically if there might be a small opening, but didn't have much luck. "If I was not a heart I could just duck" I thought. "DIE" Flowey screamed. The pellets got closer, and closer.