Chapter 17 - Letters Never Seen.

Start from the beginning

"Please." He begged. It took me 2 minutes to answer.

I shook my head, "Okay. I forgive you. Get up." I smirked. I could not stay mad at him he was on his knees, and he looked so sincere.

He gave me a hug, and kissed my cheek.

"I love you so much, I want you to be my girlfriend soon to be wife." He said, I smiled.

"I didnt agree.."

"Stop playing.. I would ask yo ass to be my girlfriend but your silly ass might say no trying to be funny."

"I thought I already was.."

"Oh bet." He said as he then gave me a kiss, and smacked my ass.

"Now make me some food." He said smacking my ass before walking away.

"Yes daddy." I said being funny.

"Keep trying to be funny. Im gonna be having you moaning daddy for real."

I chuckled, and continued to cook for us. 

--------------------------------------------------------

"Hey baby sis." K.C said as I put Harmony and King in they're seats, of the car and got in the front.

"Hey."

"Why you got the kids."

"Andre has a banquet today. Fired the nanny, so nobody is able to watch them so I told him I would."

"Oh. How ya'll get here?"

"The bus. He had to leave ASAP so we had no choice. I told him it was fine cause he was gonna not go at all but I told him he should."

"Oh, Just making sure. Gotta make sure that nigga not fucking up yet. He lucky I am giving him a chance." I shook my head.

"Why?"

"Because I know how much you in love with him, or whatever you wanna call it. But what's been going on? You haven't called me for like 3 days."

"Dammmmmn nigga. I gotta call you everyday like your really my dad?"

"Shut up." He said hitting my forehead playfully.

"Nah, I missed you I been lonely and shit like damn. And Becky not here with me no more." He said sighing.

"So you really like my friend?"

"Yeah, I miss her and you don't make it any better."

"Im sorry." I chuckled.

"Yeah whatever. I might go down New York to see her."

"Didn't she tell you she has a boyfriend?"

"What am I supposed to be scared? We just friends anyways."

"Friends that be in each each others throats, snd doing some other stuff." I said remembering what Mel told me.

"She started that stuff." He said in defense smirking.

"Yeah okay."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

We were almost done cleaning the house out, and it was hard for me at first to go through all of ma old stuff.

We found a photo box from pics when we were kids, and she was in High School, and I looked so happy in them.

We decided to split the pictures in half, and we had a truck to get all the furniture, and clothes to sell it at a thrift store. K.C took the flat screen T.V. I hated giving away ma stuff but I kept the things that she loved the most.