Chapter 6

Hi ! Another new update . Thank you for the reads and votes ..  

So here's another update .

6

*

Yeol POV

Kai, Sehun and I continued to search as to where are those hunters from but until now there is no luck. We have another meeting in a few minutes and this is our last patrol. On our way back to Kris's pack house we smelled the same scent, this time it wasn't lavender and roses. It is different but we can still smell lavender and roses faintly. It still smells like flower though. It smells good though. We stopped on our tracks as we sniff where those came from.

A ruffling of leaves made us snap out of trance and tried to find where the sound came from but we see nothing. However, we are completely sure that something or someone is watching us. We are pretty sure it's not a wolf, I am pretty sure a wolf won't smell like flowers.

'You hear that?' I asked Kai and Sehun in our mink links.

'Yes, it smells like flowers' Sehun answered enjoying the scent. Kai just nodded in return. Another snap was heard and this time we hear faint whispers.

"You go down" one voice says.

"No, you go down" another one says.

"Dude a deal is a deal, you lost on rock paper scissors." Another one answered back.

"But you are the prin—" this time I heard Kai growled lowly before he howled. It seems like he also heard what I did.

'Kris, intruders. East of your territory' I hear Sehun said on our open mind link.

'Do you have them already?' we heard Suho asked as a few others says they are already on their way.

'Uhm—no?' we chorused.

'why?' Tao asked obviously annoyed that we haven't taken care of it.

'They're flying?' Sehun answered confusedly.

'What?' Chen asked confusedly.

We heard flapping of wings which made us look up to see three creatures with different color of wings. A-are those?

The three of us looked at each other before we tried to reach them. Of course we can't reach them. They're flying. We then heard paws off the forest and we knew our friends are near.

'Where?' we looked up to indicate where they are. And all of them looked up confusedly.

'Is that? A-are those fairies?' we hear Faith asked with a glint of happiness in her eyes.

'Sehun. Wind, pull them down.' Suho said giving us the idea. Sehun shifted back and grabbed a shorts that was near him. Sehun then created a big gush of wind obviously pulling the three down as they all tried to fight it. In the process bottles of dusts flew around as it dropped on the ground breaking all of bottles with different colored dust. Wait dust?

The three then yelled "Fine, we are going down, stop with the wind" One guy with a shoulder length blond hair said. Sehun then stopped the wind attack as the three went down still arguing.

"If you just went down the dusts wouldn't be gone" Brown haired said.

"Well, it's you who lost on the game" Shoulder length blonde hair answered back

"Still this is your mission" Brown hair said as the other guy with red hair muttered about something about the dusts.

"It's ours" Blonde said.