Chapter 1

I have edited the story itself but the plot is almost the same as before. So please check it out. There would still be grammar mistakes and since English is not my first language. But i hope you guys will still like it.

*

1

Kris POV

"Kris, man, wake up" I hear someone lightly tapping me as I groaned slightly before turning away from the person who is waking me up. I felt someone stirring beside me.

"Dude seriously, Yeol and Baek is already running around your house destroying everything they ran into, which pretty means your whole house is a mess." He grabbed the blanket that was covering my body or rather our bodies, whoever is sleeping beside me.

"It's fine. I'll ask them to pay for the things they broke" I hear someone giggle beside me before I feel a small arm wrap around my torso. This made me open my eyes lightly just to know who I slept with last night. I was so wasted I do not even remember who she is, although what I do know is she is someone like me, or at the least we are from the same species.

"Like they would pay for it." This time a bottle of pills was thrown at our heads.

"Ouch." I looked at her and realized that I slept with Monique. The – what do you call her? Someone who casually sleeps with everyone unmated? Although she tried once to sleep with a mated one she almost lost both of her eyes. I winked at her which made her run her hands on my arm before I looked over at my bestfriend.

"That hurts Tao" I glared at him.

"Well that's why I threw it in the first place." He glared back before looking at Monique with disgust.

Tao is mated already and have never done sex or made love with other girls than his mate. Even before he met her he was never someone who would play around like me. He was serious with her and decided to wait for his mate. I envy him though, he met his mate early. Although I know that it is wrong to actually do this thing as i know I have a mate somewhere I could not help myself considering I was bored.

"Just get down and get some breakfast, we have a meeting at 10 am and D.O. is already cooking breakfast."

"And please do take a bath, you smell like that who-woman" he said looking at Monique, Monique then faked cry and decided to baby talk.

"Babe are you really gonna let him talk like that to me?" he faked cried which made me actually gag a little, as much as I enjoyed last night I just can't stand her whenever it's not about sex. I know I am horrible but there is nothing that I can do. She would have looked beautiful if it wasn't for all the make up on her face. I just looked at Tao which is visibly mad.

"That is Alpha Tao for you whore" Tao said and i could not help but lightly chuckle, i did try to make sure that she won't hear it but since she has advanced hearing just like all of us she did hear it making her glare at me a little.

"You are not my Alpha, you cannot order me around!" she yelled at him as she stood in front of him. Naked. At this moment I stood up holding the blanket all over me knowing that a certain Luna will come up my room and there would be one woman who's gonna be a punching bag.

"Monique, he might not be your Alpha but he is still an Alpha. Leave before someone makes you." I ordered her looking around. I do not actually want that Luna to come up to my room. Tao would never hurt a woman unless he really needed so I am sure that he would not fight this woman but I am pretty sure a certain Alpha Female will.

She stayed standing in front of Tao as if she never heard what I said. I can see Tao glaring at her with anger knowing that she disrespected an Alpha. I can faintly hear stomps coming from downstairs and of course I know whose feet it belongs to which made me mutter some unknown curses.