Badboy boyfriend? Check!

Badboy boyfriend?

Badboy boyfriend? Check! © 2013

The moral right of the author has been asserted.

All characters in this publication are fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved.

Except as permitted under the Republic Act No. 8293 of the Republic of the Philippines. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system without the prior written permission of the publisher, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition including this condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.

- This story has been produced because of boredom, don't expect from this so much..

Serenity Chase

The only girl in town whose not currently in-love with the most badass, lead singer of RAZE-- Ace Angelo.

Her dream consists of watching anime non-stop, eat all the food she wants, play the keyboard and write songs till her hearts content.

But of course, like typical stories around the community of wattpad, it never goes the way she wanted.

 Not with her current job and status in the underworld.

Ace Angelo

The only guy in town whose ego is as big as the Titanic. He's the lead singer of the band RAZE, along with his childhood friends; Rico, Zayn and Eric. They accomplished so much that they've been offered billions just to change studios.

His dreams? None. He's a typical playboy, a cassanova. He humps and dumps girls all the time, gets drunk till dawn and parties all the time.

He doesn't care about gossip, he's good looking enough to cover it all and apparently he's a good singer.

He thinks he captured every girl's heart, except for his bro's girls but he's wrong..

HAHA, and guess who that is..