Week 1 day 1

mabels been talking about pacifica all summer which is fine with me. theyd been texting and talking all day, and yes there together. then theres me. i bigger nerd and less energetic version of Mabel. i sighed looking through my closet for my uniform. there was a loud bang on the door. before i could open it the door flung open nearly hitting my face. "whoa! chill Mabel!" i screeched. Mabel laughed loudly jumping on my bed. "no way! todays are big day and ahh!! im so excited! hurry and get dressed all ready ill meet you downstairs!!" she jumped off my bed. how is she so hyper all the time? i sighed closing my door again and walked back to my closet. ah, there it is.. i put the uniform on and looked in the mirror. ew.. i look like a bigger dork. "Dipper!!" Mabel called out. "I know!" i yelled back putting my hat on. i grabbed my bag and skipped downstairs. "come on lets go! I already packed our lunches..heres yours!" she gives my a blue lunch bag. "thanks.." i mumbled not ready for school. i put my shoes on and followed her out the door. grunkle stan was waiting in the car. "kiddos ready?" he asked starting the car. Mabel sat next to me in the back seat nodding. "yes sir!" she saluted then laughed. she couldnt sit still the whole way there.

we went into the office to get our schedule. "awe! we have lunch, gym and math together.." Mabel frowned slightly. i shrugged. "ay, at least we have lunch." thats kind of a bummer. i looked through my schedule.

English: mrs. yorshire
history: mr. pucka
study hall: mr. cipher
lunch
study hall: mr. cipher
life science: mrs. innocenti
math: mrs. dankmyer
physical science: mr. blacksmith
french: mr. cipher
i had two study halls.. thats cool i guess. i heard a loud squeal and i looked up to see Mabel running towards pacifica. they hugged each other. "bye Dipper have fun!!" she yelled leaving me alone in the empty halls. "b..but-" someone place a hand on my shoulder causing me to jump. i looked up at the young tall thin blonde man. he smirked at me. "you must be Dipper pines, am I right?" i gulped and nodded. he started walking dragging me with him. "great! im Bill cipher, your study halls teacher and french teacher as well~" he sang. "d-dont you have class?" I stuttered fixing the collar of my shirt. he shook his head no. "nah kid, its my lunch break right now and im just showin you around!" he leaned down to my ear and whispered, "now need to get shy.." and his tongue pressed against my neck. i pushed away from him and whipped my neck. i gulped again looking up at him holding my book tightly in my hands, blushing a lot. he frowned at me. "is that a way to treat your teacher?" he stood up straight looking down. i shook my head no nervously. "s-sorry, sir.." his height kind of scared me so I apologized even tho i shouldnt. what kind of teacher was he!?" "you should never push your teachers around..you earned your self a detention after school." i looked up at him. "b-but hey! thats not fair!" i yelled. he smirked and raised an brow. "shouting at me? thats two hours." i wanted to scream at him more but i kept quiet. "also, no hats at the school. your gonna earn to get it back." he took the hat off my head. i went to grab it but he was faster and pulled it out of my reach. "like i said pine tree.. you have to earn it~" pine tree? i crossed my arms frustrated giving up on the hat. he smiled. "good boy.." and with that he finished showing me around. "..your still staying after school.." the bell rang and people filled the halls. "dipindop!" yelled Mabel. i saw her hand shot up from the crowd. "hey Mabel.." i tried to sound happy but she sensed my feels. "waswrong?" i sighed. "well i got detention for two hours after school." she laughed. "haha! how didja manage that one, bro bro?" i shrugged not wanting to tell her about Bill. "i dunno.." she put her arm on my shoulder. "cmon! lets go to lunch you goof!" i smiled at her. "alright.." and we headed off to lunch.

i thought id feel better at lunch but pacifica and Mabel sat across from me. i was a third wheel and it sucked. so i took my book out and began to read it. i heard some one clear there throat and a following, "pine tree~" i groaned and turned around to see Bill with a smirk plastered on his face. "what.."  he placed his hands on my shoulder and whispered, "boy.. you like being smart with me dont you?" he purred into my ear sending shivers down my spine. Mabel looked at the two. "Dipper! you didnt tell me you had a boyfriend!" i choked on my own saliva and my face turned bright red. "MABEL!" i yelled. "thats the teacher!!" Bill stood up straight crossing his arms. "oooooh..haha..so your dating a teacher? naughty dips!" i kicked her hard under the table and she yelped. Bill stood there smirking enjoying the seen. "where not dating mabel!" she hold her knee. "i dunno..you two seem a little.." pacifica made a heart with her hands. "GUYS STOP! THATS WRONG AND GROSS!" i whispered to them. "and plus, hes too old and..and hes not my type~" i stuck my tongue out at the girls that where snickering. i felt bills lips on my ear. he said quietly. "then ill just make you my type.." and bit my earlobe. i bit my lip and winced. my heart was beating fast when he started to walk away. "see ya later pine tree~" and he left. i rubbed my ear on my shoulder and the two girls tried to hide there laughter. but they failed horribly and burst into fits of laughter. "sh-shut up!" i yelled. i couldnt even eat my food. i felt so invaded and such.

when ever the final bell rang and everyone left. "a-ah~" Bill waved a finger at me. "stay.." i pouted and sat back down. Bill stood in front of me bending down resting a hand behind my chair. i tried to back away because he was way to close for comfort. "now pine tree~ for two whole hours your mine..so, what should i do with ya kid?" he stood up and paced back in froth. i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding. "ah, i know.." he went to his desk and pulled out a book. "you.." he cooed. "can read the book, write an essay, and take the AR, or.." he slid around the counter. "you can-" i cut him off. "aight- ill do the essay thing.." he frowned. "fine." he tossed the book at me and i began reading. i felt bills eyes pierce my side. "oh yeah, finish all that then you can go home." i looker up at him. "but this book has-" i looked near the end of the book. "-49 chapters!!" he shrugged and put his arms around me pulling me into a hug. "fine with me..unless you choose the other option." he put his hand on my jaw and forced my to look at him. he pulled the chair that i was sitting on out from under the desk. the taller man sat on my lap and tilted my head up so i'm looking at him.  my face turned scarlet. "wh-what are yo-" his lips crashed against mine. my eyes wide open i froze, confused and scared. he licked my bottom lip begging for entrance. i refused and tried to push him away. he grabbed my hands with one hand and my crouch with the other. i let out a gasp and felt his tongue in my mouth. it felt weird and tasted like coffee and mocha. i winced keeping my eyes shut as his tongue wondered around licking my own. my heart was pounded loudly in my chest. i needed to breath. he pulled away slowly our saliva connected. i coughed and gasped for air. the feeling in my legs where going numb from him sitting on them. i felt a hand on my face and made me look at bills face again. he had an evil grin on his face. "if you tell anyone," his grin faded to a deadly look, "i will kill your family." his grin return. "cmon ill drive ya home pine tree~!"  he got off me and pulled my arm. i was now scared of him. what was I supposed to do? is he bluffing? next thing i knew i was at bills yellow convertible. "where ya live?" i was to nervous as i watched him get in the car. "is it the mystery shack? i saw ya driving away so imma take ya there.." i had no choice but to get in. we where silent the whole way there. once we got there Bill kept the door locked.  "and im not bluffing by the way.." i looked at him with a worried look on my face desperate to get out. "so you better behave and do as i say lil pet~" he pulled my tie and kissed my on the lips again. i slowly kissed back. i felt him smile under the kiss and we pulled away. "see ya tomorrow..." he unlocked the car and i quickly got out. "oh pine tree!" I hesitantly looked back. "your hat.." he threw it at me and i caught it. i nodded at him and went inside the mystery shack. he drove off. i ignored stan and Mabel and went to my room. i laid on my bed, head in my arms. i wanted to tell them. i wanted to tell stan and Mabel, but. "UGH!" i dont want to be his little pet or whatever. i thought coming here would be cool. but no. its bad. its like. worse then bad! there was a soft knock on my door. "Dipper..?"

((a/n: well that chapters done. uh..yeah..))