She stood there as a rock for sometime. She summoned all the courage and pushed the door open. In the middle of the big, cold, grey room there was a single body lying there.

With each passing steps, all the memories, all his words were flashing inside her head.

'No,Sneha this can't be true. You are mine and I'll do anything to keep it that way!'

'Yes baby I'm fine. See this is what I love about you. You care.'

'I cannot live without you Sneha..'

'What do you want me to do, to prove you that I love you?'

'I promise beneath the nature. From today, I'll try to be a better husband for you.'

'Don't put so much faith in me baby, I don't want to disappoint you.'

'Mrs. Sneha Chauhan, will you be my queen for the rest of our lives?.'

She stopped right in front of his face. His face that was all blue and black, and his naked upper body was full of cut marks and bruises.

"No... Please... No!" She whispered and started crying.
She lightly touched his face "You wanted me to be your queen for the rest of our lives. This is what I get? You want me to be all alone in this world now?" She said and started cry in harder. "Gautam I can't... I can't do this. I love you so much, it's hurting me. Please, come back to me. Please."

She lost all her composure and she hugged his cold body and started crying harder. "Gautam No, I love you. Come back to me. You mean the world to me. I will do everything to have you back. Please." She was still crying.

"Promise?" A voice asked.

"Yes! Oh god I promise! I will--" She spoke with a cracked voice and when she realized there is no one in the mortuary other then him and her, she immediately stood up straight.
"Gautam!" She gasped, when she saw the man lying in front of her smilling with open eyes.

"You really do love me?" He asked and with a smile on his face he got up.

"I will kill you!" She said and started punching him harder, angrily.

"Woah! Do you really want me to die, sweetheart?" He said and caught her hands.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED ME AND YOU ARE STILL ASKING ME THAT?" She yelled struggling harder.

He pulled her towards himself, "I know you love me, but you never said it! I started having my second thoughts."

"You chose this way?????"

"This was the only way." He smiled and she immediately hugged him tightly.

"I was so scared Gautam, so so scared."

"I know, I'm sorry. I love you." He whispered in her ear softly.

"I love you too." She said and initiates the kiss.

They broke their kiss when they heard the door being kicked by someone.
"How was the surprise?" Riddhima asked with a grin.

"I don't want to talk to you! You slapped me!" Sneha said angrily.

"You did what?" Gautam raised his eyebrow.

"Come on! I wanted it to be realistic." She said.

"Out of all the people Avinash, you? You are stronger than I know, eh?" She asked and struggled to get out of Gautam's arms but he pulled her closer.

Avinash raised his hands. "Guilty as charged! But my wife's command is an order." He laughed and pulled Riddhima from her waist and gently kissed her cheek.