The Merger Party

CHAPTER 18

It is finally the day for both the companies to unite and have the biggest merger ever.

Riddhima was running all around the hall, throwing instructions here and there.
"Set the table first!"
"Don't touch that! It's will break!"
"Pink? Seriously?"

"Riddhima!" Sneha called in horror.

"Holly Molly mosses!" She screamed the moment she saw her friend.

"What?" She frowned frowned.

"You look incredible!" She said and covered her mouth in a shock and jumped.

"Stop doing that! You have a great choice, btw." She smiled.

"Well...." She said and turned around.

"What?" Sneha grabbed her hand.

"It's sort of someone else's choice." She flashed her satisfied smile.

"What do you mean?"

"I was busy and I asked Gauti...."

"WHAT?! But he said the you--"

"I know, I know! I asked him to pick a dress for you, as I was extremely busy for my last event!! Please understand. " Riddhima said with a pouty lips.

"Riddhima Tandon! I have been avoiding him since the day we.... umm.. nothing. Let it be." She shrugged, but she knew that this girl in front of her won't let it go easily.

"Since the day...??"

"Nothing"

"You had sex!" She yelled a little louder than necessary.

"Oh god! We just kissed! Keep your voice low." Sneha tensed, she saw here and there and was relived as the hall had only a few scattered people till now.

"Good, you are on progress as well. See how awesome I'm! I know exactly how to get things out of your stomach!" Riddhima said laughed on her joke.

"Want to share the joke?" Mayank asked, joining Sneha.

"Hey! You look hot! But your blue plaster doesn't match your grey suit, unfortunately." Riddhima said with a pretentious sad smile.

"I should have bought a blue suit then, but someone else is wearing that." Mayank said and winked, obviously referring to Aviansh.

"Whatever!" Riddhima rolled her eyes and Sneha chuckled.

"It's almost time and you are not ready." Mayank said.

"Yeah! I'm running home anyway! Bye!" She said and jogged towards the exit.

Sneha chuckled and recalled the morning's event.

"Ma'am?" Someone knocked the door.

"Come in!" Sneha called, who was worriedly busy with her files.