"What is this?" Jackson asked, laughing. I grabbed the remote and pushed the info button.

"It says 'Meet the small potatoes'?" I said, laughing a bit.

"What the hell is that?" He asked, laughing a bit.

"Well, seems like it's a show about us meeting the small potatoes who happen to be a band I think." I said.

"And you would know this how?" He asked.

"Uhh.. Well.. You see.." I said, stuttering a bit.

"You've seen this, haven't you?" He asked, laughing.

"No! I just so happened to read the description thank you very much." I said. He laughed.

"Okay, babe." He said.

Babe..

BAbe..

BABe..

BABE..

Yeah just babe. Nothing huge right? Nahh.

After about 20 minutes Uncle Louis came in with Dad and motioned for us to follow him to the lift.

We got off the couch and went into the lift. I'm surprised they didn't freak about us cuddling.

Cuddling is an odd word if you think about it..

"Ready to lose?" I asked. Uncle Louis looked at me along with Jackson.

"You guys won't win. Sorry to bring your spirit down." Uncle Louis said, not sounding sorry at all.

"Well, my Dad played. So I have his skills. Plus I have some of yours. Plus Dads on my team. Think you can beat two football players?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm older than you and your father. I've got this." Uncle Louis said.

"Only a loser says that." I said, smirking and walking out of the lift with some sass.

"Damn." I heard Uncle Louis say.

"Agreed." Jackson said.

"Ready to lose boys?" I asked. They both laughed a bit.

"I think we're ready to win. Though we could ask you the same." Jackson said, crossing his arms.

"If I'm ready to win? Yeah, yeah I am. Let's do this." I said, grabbing the football.

"That's not what I mea-"

"Just let it go. Let it go." Uncle Louis said to Jackson. I giggled and started doing some easy tricks.

"But you do have to remember I can't go full force like I usually would." I said.

"Excuses excuses." Uncle Louis said.

"Okay. I'll go full force and get a more severe concussion." I said.

"No. He's messing. Nothing over your limit." Dad said, actually speaking for the first time.

"Okay. We ready?" I asked, getting on one side of the field with Dad while they got on the other.

"Yup." Jackson said.

They have no clue what they're in for.

Well, Jackson has no idea what he's in for.

I kicked the ball to Dad and watched as he dribbled it down the field.

I ran towards the goal and was ready to get the ball when Uncle Louis stole it and passed it to Jackson who scored a goal.

"Did I forget to mention I have a little bit of soccer skills?" Jackson asked.

"You said you didn't play!" I said. He shrugged.

"I don't play football, darling. I play soccer." He said, winking and running back down the field.

What the hell just happened?

So he's sneaky too.

Great.

He is a total athlete isn't he? Damn. That's kinda hot.. I bet he-

Not the point.

I dribbled the ball down the field and went towards the goal.

Uncle Louis came up and tried to take the ball but I did a trick and the ball flew to Dad who then scored a goal.

"Nicely done." Uncle Louis said, putting his hand up for a high five.

I put my hand up and at the last minute I brought it down and gave him a little smirk.

"Whoops?" I said. He laughed.

"I see how it is. You wanna play that way? Let's do it." Uncle Louis said.

What did I get myself into?

***

Hey guys!

How are you?

I hope you are enjoying this chapter.

I have a bit of a cold I think. And I keep sniffing in study hall where it's quiet and I bet half of these people want to kill me.

Oh well.

It's finally almost summer!

Only about 30 days left of school and I am so happy.

Here's a question:

What is your favorite season?

Least favorite season?

If you have any ideas, comment them!

I will probably use them somewhere in here!

Thank you all!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~All the love, G xx