Prologue

He was there everyday.

At first Kei didn't notice him.

But after some time he noticed that everyday, at the same hour a boy sat at the same table reading a book.

Tsukishima Kei is a very rude person.

He never speaks to others, and if he does, he always says something rude.

He doesn't like communicating with other people. He prefers being alone.

He goes to the library everyday. There - he can be alone, think about what he likes, be what he wants.

He could read at home, but his brother, Tsukishima Akiteru, is there and he'd rather not see him.

Kei is tall. Very tall. Too tall for the boy his age. He is also very fit.

People are sorta scared of him.

And that's where the library comes in again.

People never make fun of him there, no one cares who he is.

~~

And here he was again. Standing and thinking what book to pick today.

Should he pick a fairytale? Or maybe a novel?

He looked to his right, to where the tables were, and saw him.

A boy who has been coming to the library everyday.

He looked peaceful and beautiful.

His green eyes reflected the letters of the book he was reading.

Kei picked the first book his hand touched and walked over to the table.

As soon as he sat down, he noticed that the boy had freckles in his face.

They looked like stars.

"What book are you reading?" Kei asked quietly, hoping that the freckled boy won't hear him.

"A fairytale" the boy answered in a sweet voice "about two princes who fell in love.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---
TsukkiYama is what I live for.
COMING SOON!!!

WHO'S EXCITED?
-hatari.