Chapter 28: Jack?!

Začať od začiatku

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to bring that topic." I said. "It's alright." He said. Then the bell ring. Our other classmates take their seats. Then our teacher came.

"Goodmorning class." Ms. Stewart said. "Goodmorning Ms. Stewart." We said.
"Lets begin." She said. Then the class begin.

Rapunzel's POV

*At dance class*

"We're gonna do-" she was cut off by a knock.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Oh Mr. Arendelle,Goodmorning." Ms. Evans said. "Can we talk." He said. "Of course sir,excuse me class." Ms. Evans said then closed the door. I know it's about Elsa.

"Do you think it's about Elsa?" Merida whispered to me. "Yes." I whispered back. Minutes later she came back.

"Ok where were we? Ah! Yes,Uhhm we're gonna do a folk dance. Who can tell me what is our famous folk dance?" Ms. Evans asked.

I raised my hand."Yes Ms. Corona." She said. "The Halling." I said. "Very good Ms. Corona. The Halling is our famous folk dance. Now,we're going to dance it. I'll partner you. This is going to be fun.

*Skip to lunch*

"Jack and Elsa missed the fun." I said. "Yeah,they did." Hiccup said. I saw Anna. "Hey Anna,want to join us?" I asked.

"No thank you,Kristoff invited me,I'll just see you later." She said with a big smile then join with Kristoff. "Well,looks like she is happy now." Merida said. "It's because of Kristoff." I said.

"She have a crush on him." I said. "How do you know?" Hiccup asked. "Well look,that grin and those red cheeks. She have a crush on him." I said. They nodded.

*Skip to end of classes*

Idun's POV

I saw Elsa sitting by the window. "Elsa,I'm going to school. Your father wants me to go there." I said. "Mama,I want to go to the park." What?!

"What?! No. It will only reminds you of Jack." I said. She shook her head. "Mama,promise I'll be fine." I sigh. I nodded. "I'll wait you downstairs." I said. I left her room and go downstairs.

After 5 minutes,she is done. "Come on." I said. We get a taxi and we drove off.

*After the car ride*

I paid the driver and get out of the car. Elsa was in the park now. I go straight to the principal's office and saw all of them.

"What took you so long?" Adgar asked. "Sorry,your daughter wants to go to the park." I said. "And you let her?" He asked. "Yes."

"But she will only remember Jack's accident." He said. "I know but your daughter needs a fresh air,let her be,okay?" I said. He nodded.

Han's POV

Aha! There she is. Wait,where is she going? She is heading to a forest or something? I followed her and we reached a pond. I didn't know there was a pond here.

Okay,here we go. I was ready to attack but- wait,Jack?! This is impossible!!!

Elsa's POV

*Flashback*

"Why aren't you joining them?" Jack asked. "I just want to be alone." I said.

"You? What are you doing here?" I asked. "I just want to be with you." He said.

*Back to reality*

I breath heavily. "Hey,you okay? It's like you're in deep thoughts." My widened. "Jack?" I turned around and I gasp.

"Jack!" I hug him so very tight. "Can't b-breath." I let go of him. "Sorry,I've really missed you." I said. We smile at each other. I've missed those smile,wait,what?

We looked away. "So when did you woke up?" I asked. "This morning." He said. This morning? "Yeah I know,it's like a miracle..." He said.

"When I woke up I-I feel great,it's-it's like a was never been on an accident." He said. Wow

"Wow that's......shocking." I said. "Yeah." He said. "How did you find me here anyway?" I asked.

"While I was biking,I saw you so...I followed you." He said. "Come on,let's go to the school. Mom,dad and I have a surprise." He said.

"What?" I asked. He come near my ears. "They didn't know I got out of hospital,only me and my family." He whispered. Then he get away from my ear. "Let's go." I said.

We go back to the park. He lead me to his bike. "This is your bike?" I asked. "Mm-hm." He said.

" He said

"Woah." I said. I sit on his bike and then he sit too then we go. He is driving so fast. "Woah,Jack you are so fast!" I said. "It's great,just enjoy it." Then he laugh. I laugh too. I'm so glad that he is back. I missed him.....so much.

"Jack!" He hit the break. "Chill,nothing's gonna happen."He said. After the car passed we go again. Fast. We laugh together as we go.

We reached the school gates. We enter the school. Wait what? "Jack where are you going? The parking lot is that way." I said pointing to the parking lot.

"Let's have a look around the school." He said. We passed shocked students but we don't mind them. We just enjoy our moment.

After we looked around the school,we parked the bike. We get down on the bike,breathing heavily. We laugh. "That.....was fun." I said. "Yeah." He said. "I've missed you." I said. "Me too. The time when I woke up,I already missed you." He said. What?

"Jack! Elsa!" We heard Rapunzel. We faced her and I saw her with Hiccup,Merida and Anna and the bullies. You know Briana and her troops.

"Jack? Since when did you got out of the hospital?" Hiccup asked. "This morning." Jack said. And when did you woke up?" Merida asked. "This morning." Jack said.

"Then why did the doctor let you out?" Rapunzel asked. "'Cause I feel better." Jack said. "Elsa? You're supposed to be at the house,right?" Anna asked.

"Mama let me go to the park." I said. "And then I saw her." Jack said. "And then we got here." I said. Me and Jack burst out laughing.

"I've never saw her that happy before." Anna said. The rest nodded except for Briana and her troops,of course. Then me and Jack stopped laughing.

Briana came to Jack. "Jack? Do you have free time tonight?" She asked. Why is she asking him? "Sorry,but I don't have any." Jack put his arms around my shoulder then we walked away. "Hey wait for us!" Me and Jack laugh.

😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂

Hey guys! Jack is back!! And Elsa is so very happy!! I'm so glad Jack came. If he didn't Elsa is at Pitch's lair by now.

So guys I hope you like this chapter. Please leave a comment and vote, thank you.

Love you,
~Mikee😘