The Sky's Death... Their Regrets...

Start from the beginning

"Juudaime *sob* please! Don't die! I'm sorry! Sorry, my sky, for not being able to protect you! Sorry! Please Don't leave me! Please!" But Tsuna only smiled weakly at him.

"T-Takeshi, Tsuyoshi-san *pant* didn't really died, *cough* the truth is I kept him far *cough* away to *pant* pr-otect him *cough* along with th-e *pant* others (Bianchi, Kyoko, Haru, I-pin, and Fuuta). I'm really really sorry, for keeping it from you. I will always l-love you my r-rain, always. Stay strong and *cough* always smile, like a *cough* soothing rain you are, always wash their pains away, and protect them with *cough* with all the strength *pant* you h-have."

"O-oi, Tsuna! Don't be like that! You still need to forgive me...us! Don't die on us! Please, please my sky! Please!" Tsuna only held his hand weakly and smile, making the Rain cried more.

"L-lambo, I'm sorry for *cough blood* letting our Mom die, I'm sorry Lambo. But you *cough* k-know Okaa-san w-wanted to sa-y *groaned from pain* something *pant* to you and the others, t-that she *pant* really loves you and the o-others. T-the real reason why Mom died was because *cough* of her illness t-that cannot be cured. L-Lambo, I will always *cough blood* love you my little *cough* brother and m-my Lightning. Always strike those in it's path like a lightning itself, to protect your f-friends."

"T-TSU-NII, I'm sorry, so p-please! Don't leave me alone again! Please! I already lost Maman, I don't want to lost you too! Y-you'll still going to give me a c-candy right?! RIGHT TSU-NII?!" Lambo cried but Tsuna only smiled weakly put his hands to Lambo's head to pat it. "S-sorry, L-Lambo-kun."

"O-Oniisan, I'm s-sorry *cough* for endangering K-Kyoko's l-life, b-but don't w-worry, s-she is safe, I *cough* assured it. O-oniisan, I will always *cough* love y-you, b-be strong and be always *cough* the bright s-sun w-who brightly shines upon *cough* an a-area, and a-always destroyed the m-misfortune t-that attacks *cough* the f-famiglia, using y-your o-own extremely b-body t-to pr-otect them."

"O-Oi S-Sawada, d-don't die, I'm extremely sorry! You're an extremely man, you're still going to protect Kyoko right?! and You're still going to join to my boxing club! SAWADA!" Tsuna could only mumbled 'sorry, oniisan'.

"M-Mukuro, N-*cough*Nagi, Y-You two have *cough* always been s-special to me y-you k-know, ever since *cough* the first t-time I met you. I'm sorry *cough* for n-not being able *cough* to p-protect K-Ken and Chikusa *cough*. S-Sorry if I *cough* was t-too late t-to save them. I will always love you both. Nagi...Mukuro, always cr-create something f-from nothing and n-nothing from s-something, and p-protect your family w-with it. M-Mukuro, always *cough* p-protect your l-little sister, Nagi."

Nagi cried harder and hug Tsuna not wanting to let go. Tsuna returned it weakly and smile. "B-Bossu, I'm sorry! Please don't die! Bossu!"

Mukuro only frowned but tears fell down from his eyes. "Sawada Tsunayoshi, h-how dare you?! How dare you die here in this filthy place?! DON'T FUCKING DIE HERE DAMMIT! I'm still going to possess you fucking idiot, so don't die here, I'm sorry!" Tsuna only smiled sadly and reach the crying Mukuro's pineapple head and stroked it weakly.

"K-Kyouya, I'm really really sorry, *cough* I-I tried m-my best *cough* to p-protect Namimori but I g-guess it w-wasn't enough. Sorry Kyouya *cough*. I will a-always love y-you m-my cloud. Always protect t-them and *cough* b-be always the aloof c-cloud that w-whom nothing *cough* can ever b-bind."

Kyouya gripped Tsuna's hand and hug him as he cried silently into him. "Omnivore. Don't d-die! You're still going to fight me! Don't be such a HERBIVORE at this time! I'm sorry omnivore, sorry! Don't die!" Tsuna returned the hug as he stroke Kyouya's hair weakly and wisphered something. "Kyouya d-don't worry I'll a-always be by your side. I p-promise."