Sorry... I Love You... Goodbye...

Disclaimer: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn or any characters, Akira Amano-senpai does.

Main Pairing: R27

Genre: Hurt/Comfort, Drama, and Family

Rating: M

WARNINGS- Grammatical Errors, Typos, Characters Death, R18+, and Beautiful and Colorful Swearings.

"Normal"

"Foreign Language"

"Flashback"

xx

BANG!

Loud gunshot was fired as a blood trickled down the corner of a certain brunette's mouth.

Tear fell down from his eye as fragments of his guardians figures flashed inside his head. He smiled at the memories, and stood up weakly. Pulling out a gun on his waist, he tried to get into HDWM. Although he succeeded, his flames grew weaker and weaker due to his slowly dropping stamina.

"HAHAHAH YOU'RE JUST A PATHETIC BOSS THAT EVEN YOUR OWN GUARDIANS AND FAMILY HAVE TO ABANDON YOU! THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN DEFEAT US!" A certain family's boss shouted to the brunette and laughed along with his famiglia.

A small smile etched across his features as he chuckled softly as though he agreed to that boss.

"I know that very well already, Don Filippo." he said in a low voice, smiling regardless the emotionless look he put on.

Filippo the Accardi Famiglia's Ninth boss backed away. An angry growl escaping his throat, not liking the pitiful looks of the brunette. "VONGOLA DECIMO! YOU ARE GOING DOWN! ATTACK HIM!" 

The said Vongola Decimo narrowed his eyes before glancing at the dark sky. Dark cloud hiding its light which was the sun and its shade of blue as rain fall down heavily as though it was holding a grudge against someone. Thunders roared as though there was a storm while mists helped the cloud to hide the hideous look of the sky. Bitter smile tugged at the corners of his lips.

As soon as the famiglia attacked him, he readied his gun and shot them one by one, making the Accardi Famiglia decreased. A man with a white hair and blue eyes attacked the brunette by himself only to earn himself a roundhouse kick.

Once again, they attacked him all together, not faltering. Little by little, his stamina gradually dropped much to his dismay.

"This is my only choice huh?" he muttered to himself and chuckled. He readied his stance and shouted "XX-BURNER" making all of Don Filippo's famiglia laid on the cold ground lifelessly. In exchange for that, the pure bright orange flame on his forehead died out.

Filippo only froze and laughed like a mad-man.

"HAHAHA IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT?! YOU'RE REALLY WEAK!"

Vongola Decimo tried getting up once again but failed. Don Filippo took this chance to charge with his dagger. He walked towards him and grabbed his collar, raising him high up the sky,

"How dare you kill my family! You killed my wife and my daughter! You're going to pay for it!" Don Filippo growled as he stabbed the brunette's chest. Little did he know that the brunette was still holding his gun. And once again a loud gun shot filled the forest — both laying on the ground, bloods gushing from their chest